Check your account email address ×

FIRE BUGS BUSTED Four people arrested for INTENTIONALLY starting blazes on West Coast as wildfires ravage the region

spin_dry

Did you read the article on rape in South Africa!!! 47,000 women raped last year.

2700 women killed

1000 kids murdered

Nice guys!

Like I say, 168 grains of Federal Hollow-point is the only cure in many cases.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Weed is legal in these states.  By the pics they sure look like pot smokers

And Idaho will be the last state to finally decriminalize it let alone legalize it  :lol: 

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And Idaho will be the last state to finally decriminalize it let alone legalize it  :lol: 

My old best friend moved to Idaho. A 3 ounce a month smoker.

Regales me of tales of going across the border and sneaking the shit back in... :lol:

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

My old best friend moved to Idaho. A 3 ounce a month smoker.

Regales me of tales of going across the border and sneaking the shit back in... :lol:

3 ounces a months he should be growing his own. Just too bad Idaho is back asswards with it

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

3 ounces a months he should be growing his own. Just too bad Idaho is back asswards with it

3 oz a month how does one person smoke that much weed? I used to smoke an oz a month at my most and I was fuckin ripped non stop. Don't smoke any more, you don't realize the money going to it lol

18 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

3 oz a month how does one person smoke that much weed? I used to smoke an oz a month at my most and I was fuckin ripped non stop. Don't smoke any more, you don't realize the money going to it lol

I had a friend or two thru the years that smoked joints like cigarettes. It's like they were partially immune or something. Now-a-days I take a few hits of high % stuff and I'm floored  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Took a friend out 4 SxSing, and from the moment we left till done, he just lit one after another... and burned it all himself. I was like wow...

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Oregon is like 45 minutes.  Busiest pot shops in Oregon I heard are just over the border.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Oregon is like 45 minutes.  Busiest pot shops in Oregon I heard are just over the border.

Lucky the good people of Idaho that they have Oregon right next door then

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lucky the good people of Idaho that they have Oregon right next door then

I bought in Washington and Oregon. Washington has 48% tax. Oregon I bought a 1/2 oz of med grade 28% thc for $50. Bought another 1/2 before we left the state. The black market in WA is still strong due to the high tax.

In Vegas we were buying joints for $10-13 each 3 blocks off Fremont.