Check your account email address ×

This is who our next president should be

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  Massive failure.  Bigly.  YUGE massive failure!  :lol:

You and Trump

Mommys money and Daddy’s money....it’s no wonder you can’t get his toadie out of your mouth

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s a massive failure and was born 3 strides from home plate

44 other people on the planet have accomplished what he did.

Of those 44, how many never served in politics?

Just now, f7ben said:

You and Trump

Mommys money and Daddy’s money....it’s no wonder you can’t get his toadie out of your mouth

I've been growing our families legacy, like Trump did, for the past 10 years, and have a job you could only dream of having.  You want me to say it sucks, or donate it all to charity?  I'll save the comments about YOUR mommy and daddy.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He could have taken his inheritance and invested it, retired to the Hamptons, but he decided to build and own over 500 companies and employ over 50,000 people.  Only in this day and age can some find a way to hold that against him.

With zero market correlation in either direction.:lol:

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben thinks a guy who's smart enough to take a few million, and turn it into a few billion, is stupid enough to be a fucking pedo pig in private,  while still somehow managing to be elected to the presidency.  Where do you even start?  :lol: 

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:24 AM, spin_dry said:

Statistics and interviews with survivors are pretty clear. Mostly men and some couples in their 40’s from suburbia. Kids aren’t cheap so there’s a fair amount of money involved. The kids are abused at a rate of 5x per day. Many were marketed throughout the oil fields in North Dakota to oil industry workers in the oil patch region. The amount of kids marketed to the “Hollywood elite” is horrible, but insignificant when looking at the big picture. These kids are bought by your neighbors. 

I know a fuck load of guys who have had shops in the ND oil fields gor 15yr + and have never ever heard a rumor of this.  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know a fuck load of guys who have had shops in the ND oil fields gor 15yr + and have never ever heard a rumor of this.  

Thpin makes things up all the time. I think it makes him feel good