Check your account email address ×

This is who our next president should be

jtssrx

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The sexualizing of young girls has been going on since the beauty pageants of the “80’s. It was sickening then and it’s sickening today. There’s no one more complicit than their mothers. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The sexualizing of young girls has been going on since the beauty pageants of the “80’s. It was sickening then and it’s sickening today. There’s no one more complicit than their mothers. 

Donald J Trump was balls deep in it

I must be late to the game or just completely oblivious to this pedophilia thing  Jesus christ, whats with all these children being rescued from trafficking, accusations of Hollywood being a pedo center, pedo island, etc..?  This is depraved shit, and can never be normalized.  Yet we're hearing more and more about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm seeing all these children being rescued but its sad we are not hearing more about the arrests regarding the people who had or abused them.  Hang these mother fuckers in the streets for all to see. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm seeing all these children being rescued but its sad we are not hearing more about the arrests regarding the people who had or abused them.  Hang these mother fuckers in the streets for all to see. 

Statistics and interviews with survivors are pretty clear. Mostly men and some couples in their 40’s from suburbia. Kids aren’t cheap so there’s a fair amount of money involved. The kids are abused at a rate of 5x per day. Many were marketed throughout the oil fields in North Dakota to oil industry workers in the oil patch region. The amount of kids marketed to the “Hollywood elite” is horrible, but insignificant when looking at the big picture. These kids are bought by your neighbors. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Statistics and interviews with survivors are pretty clear. Mostly men and some couples in their 40’s from suburbia. Kids aren’t cheap so there’s a fair amount of money involved. The kids are abused at a rate of 5x per day. Many were marketed throughout the oil fields in North Dakota to oil industry workers in the oil patch region. The amount of kids marketed to the “Hollywood elite” is horrible, but insignificant when looking at the big picture. These kids are bought by your neighbors. 

Sadly there is a huge market for it.   If no market no trafficking.  Same goes for drugs. 

Haven't heard the ND link before.   Got a link to that?

My understanding from different show's I've seen gangs have a huge role in it.   And by gangs I'm not particularly choosing their race.  

Edited by Highmark

No she shouldn't.   She votes with the Pelosi and the far left over 93% of the time.   She's got some real positive stances but they are few and far between.    

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don't give a shit who they are.  Cut their fucking nuts off.  Problem solved.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Google John Casablancas and his teen modeling company

well those lawsuits oughta be happening any day now....

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Google John Casablancas and his teen modeling company

I did some research didn’t find anything outside of reddit and Facebook posts. Unless Trump is a plant and the media attacks on him are for show I would Assume there’s nothing there as it there was the democrats and the media would’ve exposed him??

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I did some research didn’t find anything outside of reddit and Facebook posts. Unless Trump is a plant and the media attacks on him are for show I would Assume there’s nothing there as it there was the democrats and the media would’ve exposed him??

Ben thinks a guy who's smart enough to take a few million, and turn it into a few billion, is stupid enough to be a fucking pedo pig in private,  while still somehow managing to be elected to the presidency.  Where do you even start?  :lol: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben thinks a guy who's smart enough to take a few million, and turn it into a few billion, is stupid enough to be a fucking pedo pig in private,  while still somehow managing to be elected to the presidency.  Where do you even start?  :lol: 

Ever heard of Bill Clinton you fucking moron?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ever heard of Bill Clinton you fucking moron?

One had the billions before he came to office, one got it from the office.  One is on the flight logs of someone elses jet 26 times.  One owns his own jet and has never been to pedo island.  Yeah, I've heard of him.  God you're so dumb it hurts.  :lol: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A few million. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A few million. :lol: 

He could have taken his inheritance and invested it, retired to the Hamptons, but he decided to build and own over 500 companies and employ over 50,000 people.  Only in this day and age can some find a way to hold that against him.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He could have taken his inheritance and invested it, retired to the Hamptons, but he decided to build and own over 500 companies and employ over 50,000 people.  Only in this day and age can some find a way to hold that against him.

He’s a massive failure and was born 3 strides from home plate