Check your account email address ×

Cruz

Snake

I bet the 8 people who watch his show were very impressed.  Not that I'm all on board with this generation and their "gender reveal" parties, and everything else they have a Kardashian level event over with weddings and babies.........we're hosting a gender reveal party this weekend for my daughter.  First grandbaby  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet the 8 people who watch his show were very impressed.  Not that I'm all on board with this generation and their "gender reveal" parties, and everything else they have a Kardashian level event over with weddings and babies.........we're hosting a gender reveal party this weekend for my daughter.  First grandbaby  :bc: 

I don’t understand all this new jargon. Gender reveal.....Jesus Christ. You’ll stand there with a gracious smile like I did. Congratulations 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It is so they can get likes and retweets to feel good about themselves. The Social Dilemma explained this. 

Fantastic show. I’m glad that someone finally made a documentary about what this shit is doing to kids and teens. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fantastic show. I’m glad that someone finally made a documentary about what this shit is doing to kids and teens. 

It’s not just teens and kids....  20’s, 30’s, 40’s something and even older need likes to function.  Shit these riots and shit wouldn’t even be a thing if it wasn’t for the desire to be “journalist” getting likes

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It’s not just teens and kids....  20’s, 30’s, 40’s something and even older need likes to function.  Shit these riots and shit wouldn’t even be a thing if it wasn’t for the desire to be “journalist” getting likes

Those most effected are the young people that grew up in the age of social media. As for the “riots” :lol: these haven’t been riots. You want to know what real riots were go back to the “60’s. There wasn’t any social media back then. Riots. :lol:  good fucking god 

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand all this new jargon. Gender reveal.....Jesus Christ. You’ll stand there with a gracious smile like I did. Congratulations 

Thanks, I don't understand it either.  Apparently one gender reveal party caused one of the fires out in Oregan or somewhere this past week.  I saw several months back at a gender reveal, the mother packed some appropriately colored dust in her butt, posed for the camera and then farted out some gender colored dust.  Jesus.  I'll do just as you said, just help with the party and offer a gracious smile.  As long as the baby is healthy, I'm looking forward to it  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

But the baby hasn't had a chance to choose their gender... how does this all work?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey it wasn't my idea.  Daughter wanted to have it here.  :lol:   You just wait, your turn is coming!

I've prepped my 17 yo daughter on that one already. I've said it's something I am never ever participating in! :lol: 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks, I don't understand it either.  Apparently one gender reveal party caused one of the fires out in Oregan or somewhere this past week.  I saw several months back at a gender reveal, the mother packed some appropriately colored dust in her butt, posed for the camera and then farted out some gender colored dust.  Jesus.  I'll do just as you said, just help with the party and offer a gracious smile.  As long as the baby is healthy, I'm looking forward to it  :bc: 

congrats. :bc:
Grandkids are the best.   All the good stuff.  So much different than your own kids. 
still can’t believe I’m a grandpa (2)  but it suits me well. 

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How can you assign a gender.  Isn't that up to the baby.  Smh

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What's wrong with the old baby shower.:lol: