Check your account email address ×

No more KARTRASHIANS!!!!!

Keeping up with the Trashians is done!! Hallelujah!!  Hallelujah, praise the lord!!!!   

The series is done, the fukkin whores are done. 

I can't believe those fat-assed pieces of shit were on for 8 years!!!! One of them is a billionaire, the Jenner girl.

Fat asses. Not good looking. They like black meat. 

Good riddance to these hose-bags.  

Fukkin trash-bags. 

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Never saw it.

Oh my God. It's a family in LA, where the broads have big asses, and are not really good-looking, but they have beautiful houses, cars, fancy clothes, make-up and MONEY. They have absolutely no talent, but the stupid Americans have watched them for 8 years, and they are worth a fortune. Oh, they also like black dick. I don't mind the older girls getting fucked by blacks, but the young girls the..Jenners, cute white meat that I would have liked to bang myself, but they also go for the two-foot rolls of tar paper themselves. A family of hose-bags, with money, but still hose-bags...........

2 hours ago, Legend said:

Be honest. You are jealous of Bruce. You want to be like him/her.

40 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

The only reason he watched.

Well, I can see you two PETER PUFFERS are up to your antics again. 

What is it about me that you hate?

Is it my broads? 

Is it my money?

Is it the fact that I abuse you gay guys on a daily basis? 

Just what is it? 

And NO, I am not paying rent!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, I can see you two PETER PUFFERS are up to your antics again. 

What is it about me that you hate?

Is it my broads? 

Is it my money?

Is it the fact that I abuse you gay guys on a daily basis? 

Just what is it? 

And NO, I am not paying rent!!!

Hey, Im bored with you. Your material is old and stale. 

I'll take down my sig, but you have to admit you are a closeted homosexual that loves black meat. 

You do that and I will not fuck with you anymore. Deal?

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh my God. It's a family in LA, where the broads have big asses, and are not really good-looking, but they have beautiful houses, cars, fancy clothes, make-up and MONEY. They have absolutely no talent, but the stupid Americans have watched them for 8 years, and they are worth a fortune. Oh, they also like black dick. I don't mind the older girls getting fucked by blacks, but the young girls the..Jenners, cute white meat that I would have liked to bang myself, but they also go for the two-foot rolls of tar paper themselves. A family of hose-bags, with money, but still hose-bags...........

Never seen it either. Will say - you're a borderline cuckold for watching tho ... :snack:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Hey, Im bored with you. Your material is old and stale. 

I'll take down my sig, but you have to admit you are a closeted homosexual that loves black meat. 

You do that and I will not fuck with you anymore. Deal?

I'll admit that you suck dick and swallow, how about that?

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Never seen it either. Will say - you're a borderline cuckold for watching tho ... :snack:

Yeah, I liked the JENNER girls when they were teens, before they started getting black meat in their nice white pussies, You got a problem with that? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is jealous because they get more black cock than he does

You must like black meat, 'cause you're the one talking about it, ANALSPHYNCTER.

How about all three of you get bent, and pay some rent. . 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll admit that you suck dick and swallow, how about that?

Yeah, I liked the JENNER girls when they were teens, before they started getting black meat in their nice white pussies, You got a problem with that? 

You must like black meat, 'cause you're the one talking about it, ANALSPHYNCTER.

How about all three of you get bent, and pay some rent. . 

You sitting around watching that show like an old hen :lol: .... probably waxing your dolphin thinking how big of snatches those Jenner whores have after the big black bucks were pounding em :snack:

you should be out fishing or something Pyle!

• Haha 1

I just went and typed in " PICS OF JENNER GIRLS ". Hundreds, if not thousands of pics of them. 

Some in bikinis. 

I don't know how to transfer pics to here. 

If you guys don't like the JENNER girls when they were teens, then please post your address, so I can hunt you down, and beat you like a rented mule, for being gay. 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's KIM'S ASS!!!! Oh God help me!!!! An ass, only a negro could like!!!

your just mad that an ass like that would make your 3" pecker look non existant.  Being black from the waist down i could show her a good time but I'd prefer her sisters.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your just mad that an ass like that would make your 3" pecker look non existant.  Being black from the waist down i could show her a good time but I'd prefer her sisters.  

Her sisters suck too, it's her HALF-SISTERS, the Jenners that were hotties. 

Go look at pics of them in bikinis. 

Good white meat, ruined forever. 

How would you show her a good time, you gonna take her for a ride to Strawberry Banke in your $15,000 convertible????  

46 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You sitting around watching that show like an old hen :lol: .... probably waxing your dolphin thinking how big of snatches those Jenner whores have after the big black bucks were pounding em :snack:

you should be out fishing or something Pyle!

My fukkin arm is killing me. I have an appointment with ortho in about 10 days. Why the fuck you think I'm hanging here so much? 

If I so much as lift a small branch it will hurt it. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Her sisters suck too, it's her HALF-SISTERS, the Jenners that were hotties. 

Go look at pics of them in bikinis. 

Good white meat, ruined forever. 

How would you show her a good time, you gonna take her for a ride to Strawberry Banke in your $15,000 convertible????  

yes and then I'm going to violate their balloon knots.  

Hey Polaris 550, for a guy that supposedly was a cop, and are now retired, you really contribute very little of value to these forums.

Kinda disgusting for an adult to be posting the stuff you post. Are you really that bored that you actually have to act like you do, to get responses ?

It,s to bad foul mouthed guys like you and frankie couldn,t be voted off the island. 

• Like 2