Check your account email address ×

No more KARTRASHIANS!!!!!

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My fukkin arm is killing me. I have an appointment with ortho in about 10 days. Why the fuck you think I'm hanging here so much? 

If I so much as lift a small branch it will hurt it. 

Aren’t you scared you are going to get covid going to your appointment.  You sure you want to do that.  It’s like playing Russian roulette with a 6 wheel gun with 6 rounds loaded.....  you are going to catch it if you go to your appointment.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Aren’t you scared you are going to get covid going to your appointment.  You sure you want to do that.  It’s like playing Russian roulette with a 6 wheel gun with 6 rounds loaded.....  you are going to catch it if you go to your appointment.

Cherry on the top

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey Polaris 550, for a guy that supposedly was a cop, and are now retired, you really contribute very little of value to these forums.

Kinda disgusting for an adult to be posting the stuff you post. Are you really that bored that you actually have to act like you do, to get responses ?

It,s to bad foul mouthed guys like you and frankie couldn,t be voted off the island. 

OK, I'll go if I get voted off. On one condition! Once I go, NOBODY can say one bad thing about me. If anybody says I was a MALL COP

then I'll come right back.

ANYBODY SAYS I was gay, Then I'm back even faster. 

So, go ahead Frozen Nuts, run your poll. If I get voted off, I'll stop posting. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My fukkin arm is killing me. I have an appointment with ortho in about 10 days. Why the fuck you think I'm hanging here so much? 

If I so much as lift a small branch it will hurt it. 

got a pic of new Bruce in the bathroom do ya. Lol

2 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

got a pic of new Bruce in the bathroom do ya. Lol

What, do you like Bruce? You must wanna' fuck him up the ass, and not give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!