Check your account email address ×

Wounded Vets defend President Trump and slam lies told by the Atlantic.

irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

holy s*** Pouts got fooled again  :lol:What a moron!! He'll never learn a f****** lesson. What a total incapable retard 

Because in putz  world four anonymous sources is good enough 

Really...do you have definitive proof that he didn’t say these  things...no...SBYL. 
BTW are you over your little temper tantrum or are you only posting here? 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...do you have definitive proof that he didn’t say these  things...no...SBYL. 

I mean seriously? Do you have "definitive proof" he did say these things?

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean seriously? Do you have "definitive proof" he did say these things?

I’ve said several times that if the story is wrong then heads should roll but it’s being confirmed by more sources everyday...I was responding to Drippers post thinking that this all phony and made up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

F8NEcyZ.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve said several times that if the story is wrong then heads should roll but it’s being confirmed by more sources everyday...I was responding to Drippers post thinking that this all phony and made up.

It's been confirmed by dem bootlickers, that's about it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve said several times that if the story is wrong then heads should roll but it’s being confirmed by more sources everyday...I was responding to Drippers post.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

When everyone who was in the room has verified on the record it didn't happen, where exactly does the anonymous source fit in....?

Shut your whore mouth!! We need definitive proof!!

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

People being told by people who made shit up are not reliable sources.  

Not ONE source has come out and put their name behind the claim yet many have denying the entire thing ever happened....these people were there. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But, But, But..........I want it to be true so it is.......................

If in fact the source was credible, in this instance of importance, that if they felt the POTUS made those remarks it would be their duty to  publicly state those comments were made.

I mean every person in the room would have impeccable credentials and as a group could make a public statement indicating that he indeed made the comments.

So what does reality give us for examples of people who will come out publicly and say what happened? Well it's the exact opposite from the un-named sources. And they were all in the room. 

So in the end we have bull shit peddlers who just want to believe, and those are called fools by normal people. 

Edited by Roosting

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When everyone who was in the room has verified on the record it didn't happen, where exactly does the anonymous source fit in....?

Stop it....that doesn't fit snacks and MC's narrative of what happened and they are all lying to protect their jobs anyway.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

Politics

EXCLUSIVE: Wounded Army vet slams Democrats for using him as a ‘prop’ to turn veterans against Trump

bc08b2c0-efb0-11e9-9dfe-a553cb3f3150
FOX News VideosSeptember 8, 2020

0:20

2:29

EXCLUSIVE: Wounded Army vet slams Democrats for using him as a ‘prop’ to turn veterans against Trump

5f57f9843c6caf5aeb3db2b6_o_U_v2.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

In an exclusive interview, Bobby Henline, a four-tour Iraq War veteran and lone-survivor of an IED blast in 2007, spoke out against his image being used in anti-Trump ‘propaganda’ to perpetuate a widely disputed story that the president made disparaging comments about fallen American soldiers and veterans.