Check your account email address ×

hey ben

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Is 2022 going to be the year cat comes out with a new chassis? Especially since the procross got kicked out of canada?

Question is will Vincent go back to cat if they come out with new chassis or is he lost revenue forever?

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

added another jesus sled to the fleet today. Kid loves it.procross.thumb.jpg.25986a9ec35a5c9551130c0b8e131a97.jpg

Are you familiar with a ZR3000?

I missed-out on a new left-over last year. I just want something for local trails, no hot-doggin', no lake racin', nothing but local small trails putt-putting. 

I am still gonna look for one again, I like the idea of the 4S. I heard they are quiet.

I've not seen one in person. I'm gonna go to the dealer some day, and check one out. 

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I missed-out on a new left-over last year. I just want something for local trails, no hot-doggin', no lake racin', nothing but local small trails putt-putting. 

I am still gonna look for one again, I like the idea of the 4S. I heard they are quiet.

I've not seen one in person. I'm gonna go to the dealer some day, and check one out. 

same day that you visit the boat dealer? asking for the rest of the forum:snack:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Is 2022 going to be the year cat comes out with a new chassis? Especially since the procross got kicked out of canada?

22 would be what 11 model years on the same chassis.  

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

look for a f1100 or zr5000 cat. Both have a way better more reliable engine than the 3000. The 3000 has a chinese engine made by kymco in it and has only 60hp. The 1100's can be found for a low price.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

look for a f1100 or zr5000 cat. Both have a way better more reliable engine than the 3000. The 3000 has a chinese engine made by kymco in it and has only 60hp. The 1100's can be found for a low price.

I don't wanna' tie up too much in a new sled, 'cause half the time I can't get out there. Some years we have dog-shit for snow. 

I really want just something quiet for local trails. 

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

22 would be what 11 model years on the same chassis.  

Yep

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't wanna' tie up too much in a new sled, 'cause half the time I can't get out there. Some years we have dog-shit for snow. 

Ski Doo ACE 600

No problem selling it when you're done, for good money too.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep

Ski Doo ACE 600

No problem selling it when you're done, for good money too.

The only thing I would do with a BRP product is take a shit in the coop, and smear it all over the fukkin POS. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You cannot buy a 5000 new, they no longer offer that engine. get a used one for 4k.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

You cannot buy a 5000 new, they no longer offer that engine. get a used one for 4k.

Actually I just looked at a dealer's inventory on-line. For short money I may just consider a used sled. WTF. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually I just looked at a dealer's inventory on-line. For short money I may just consider a used sled. WTF. 

So what are we up to today for the things you might buy but we all know you won't?? Pole saw, boat, and now a sled..so 3..You that poor you just have to talk about buying things??