Check your account email address ×

ECHO, STIHL, OR HUSQVARNA?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

If you use your saw a lot that premix stuff gets expensive. Any good quality premium non-ethanol gas is fine. That and a quality oil. 

Correct.  But the premixed is nice when you  don't believe you will be using it for a while.  It's a bith getting non ethanol around here 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

That looks Identical to a Jonsereds 510 SP

Ehh, not really other than they are red and the bar is gray, recoil is different, primer and air filter set up is different no anti vibe on the Jonsered, choke is on the other side, on/off is on the other side,  70cc vs 50cc

20 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have a vintage lil Jon saw, it's more of a wall hanger but it does start and cut. Looks like this one.

There are collectors, put it on eBay for $200..you might be surprised

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehh, not really other than they are red and the bar is gray, recoil is different, primer and air filter set up is different no anti vibe on the Jonsered, choke is on the other side, on/off is on the other side,  70cc vs 50cc

I have the 510, it has anti-vibe.

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have the 510, it has anti-vibe.

510 has a solid chassis, mine is split at the rear handle, separate from the motor, 2 pieces held by springs

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

510 has a solid chassis, mine is split at the rear handle, separate from the motor, 2 pieces held by springs

Same with mine. I've had to replace the rubber bushing on both ends of the handle.

Edited by XCR1250

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Same with mine. I've had to replace the rubber bushing on both ends of the handle.

Okay cool, not trying to argue but here is the saw you posted, and here is mine,..my fuel tank, throttle and rear handle are totally their own piece,.the pic of the saw you posted shows one piece..if yours is different you got a unicorn or something,..

Screenshot_20200906-200200.png

Screenshot_20200906-200213.png

About 3 months ago I had all my saws running real good. 

About a week ago they ran like shit. I musta' pulled them 50 times. My shoulder killed that night. Sonofa bitch!!!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

About 3 months ago I had all my saws running real good. 

About a week ago they ran like shit. I musta' pulled them 50 times. My shoulder killed that night. Sonofa bitch!!!  

The old "forgot the kill switch" trick huh? I did that on my wood splitter last week, only 3 extra pulls through.

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The old "forgot the kill switch" trick huh? I did that on my wood splitter last week, only 3 extra pulls through.

I think it was because they sat all summer, the gas gets shitty. If and when I get the energy I'll mix up some new gas/oil and I'll probably get them runnin' good again. 

Awffy, might you ever get a fukkin life besides following a 73 year-old, overweight guy from NH on a sled site??????

I mean really!! I just can't imagine a bulldozer operator, with a wife and kids, and a dog, and a new garage, that spends half his fukkin life followin' an old fat guy around a sled site!

You've got to be a fraud.

Post a pic of a sneaker on your 55 Chev. 

I don't think you will, 'cause you're a fake. I think you're also a faggot. Doesn't mean you're a bad guy, just means you're a faggot.

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think it was because they sat all summer, the gas gets shitty. If and when I get the energy I'll mix up some new gas/oil and I'll probably get them runnin' good again. 

I always empty the fuel tank when I'm done sawing.