Check your account email address ×

Motocross and Supercross

Guys,

I love riding dirtbikes and watching all the ama races, but many times I never get to see them on TV as I don't have the channels that they are on.  Usually I go to offroadvideos to see them after the races.  But they are only on there for a short time.  Does the AMA realize that they do nothing to their fan base when they remove these videos?    I guess I just don't understand the logic of removing them from the free websites.  Anyone else have the same take on it or is it all about the $$$ and they don't want anyone watching the videos for free?

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's too bad, you don't know what you are missing.

Barcia and Tomac had an epic second Moto battle last weekend in Indiana.  Love the outdoors......supercross....meh  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

You see Barcia pull that huge whip kick his leg out to get the bike low and almost launched himself off the bike. I can't believe he saved that. Those guys have huge balls to ride like that.

Ya AMA is fucking everyone with the pay to see bullshit. Isn't that why you get title sponsor's to pay that shit for your fan base?

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

You see Barcia pull that huge whip kick his leg out to get the bike low and almost launched himself off the bike. I can't believe he saved that. Those guys have huge balls to ride like that.

Ya AMA is fucking everyone with the pay to see bullshit. Isn't that why you get title sponsor's to pay that shit for your fan base?

Oh yeah, I think Grant Langston just went nuts when he saw that.

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

I did.  I was on the track same time with Barcia during practice about 15 years ago at Binghampton, right before he picked up a factory ride.  They must have to rebuild his motors after every race.  The kid just holds it wide open everywhere, bouncing off the rev limiter.  So freakin fast when he's on his game.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I used to watch all the time when it was on regular television. I used to go to the Toronto Supercross with my son each January. Once I had to hunt for it on the internet I lost interest.

I usually DVR all the supercross races since those are my favorite.

Motocross they usually only air moto 2 for the 250 and 450.  NBC has some other online sports package if you want to see moto 1.  Sometimes I see the full races on Youtube a few days later so maybe check there.