Check your account email address ×

So I'm scrolling through some old stuff in my Photobucket......

• Gold Member

I realized i really fucked up by going into the army a few years ago when doing some powerline work on an air base....  you go to the chow hall and they asked how i wanted my eggs and how many eggs i wanted....  so then i asked if i could have an omelette and they said sure.  So i said a 6 egg omelette and they proceed to crack 6 fresh eggs in a bowl and made an omelette with everything in it.  

When i got done eating i grabbed my plate and looked for somewhere to put...  was told to just leave it at my table and somebody will take care of it...  i was like holeeee fuuuuck.  There were plenty of women there on base as well that were decent looking.

I realized i fucked up going into the army.  Fuck that oorah and gung ho bullshit!!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I realized i really fucked up by going into the army a few years ago when doing some powerline work on an air base....  you go to the chow hall and they asked how i wanted my eggs and how many eggs i wanted....  so then i asked if i could have an omelette and they said sure.  So i said a 6 egg omelette and they proceed to crack 6 fresh eggs in a bowl and made an omelette with everything in it.  

When i got done eating i grabbed my plate and looked for somewhere to put...  was told to just leave it at my table and somebody will take care of it...  i was like holeeee fuuuuck.  There were plenty of women there on base as well that were decent looking.

I realized i fucked up going into the army.  Fuck that oorah and gung ho bullshit!!! 

Yep. Truth. 

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What?  Who gives a fuck about that shit?  Buncha fancy pants fly boys and tire wipers who do PT on a fucking stationary bike.....when they feel like it.

My first chow hall experience with the Air Force was in swamp phase.  Holy shit!  A fucking dessert bar longer than our chow line!!!  Course...we didn't get any good shit and had to scoop our shit up with a fucking big spoon while those well dressed and well fed fat Airman looked at us like we were nuts.  I think they were wearing perfume!  We were cold, starving and filthy.  And not one of us would have traded places with any of of this fat, simple, pretty POGS.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Who gives a fuck about that shit?  Buncha fancy pants fly boys and tire wipers who do PT on a fucking stationary bike.....when they feel like it.

My first chow hall experience with the Air Force was in swamp phase.  Holy shit!  A fucking dessert bar longer than our chow line!!!  Course...we didn't get any good shit and had to scoop our shit up with a fucking big spoon while those well dressed and well fed fat Airman looked at us like we were nuts.  I think they were wearing perfume!  We were cold, starving and filthy.  And not one of us would have traded places with any of of this fat, simple, pretty POGS.  

RLTW

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure,  but you can no longer filter out only real men as future recruits. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

RLTW

ATW

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure,  but you can no longer filter out only real men as future recruits. 

Lotsa liberals in that bread line. :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

BTW they stopped letting candidates eat with the plebes. Hurt their safe space to see so many hard dicked mother fuckers in one place. 

They had us seperated in the back corner with two tables between us and the rest of the population.  We laughed.  Well, some did.  Others didn't have the energy. :lol: