Check your account email address ×

So I'm scrolling through some old stuff in my Photobucket......

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In your mind I WAS the used... 

What you are therefore saying is, have an opinion, just ensure it does not differ from mine or I will risk being someone who minimizes others. Which conincidentaly you do every time you tell me, the subject of this thread, how to respond to war's effects. Kinda reminds me of your criticism of the oppressor telling the oppressed how to be oppressed that you so dearly love posting...

You do not get the right to tell me and those like me, what we are supposed to take from war or the condition/state of our souls upon returning. Your tendencies to embrace fascism full on when it refers to opinions you do not share is shockingly evident. 

A strong claim, that you made earlier, could be issued that you propagate violence against a soldier class through your inaccurate depiction of categorical beliefs you feel should be held by those who have gone to war. In your own words, that is fascism. 

Again you are equating the actions of an oppressor (imperialist swine) with sympathy for the oppressed and opposition to the oppressors. 

I really enjoy the fact that my ability to debate with liberal designed rhetorical strategies come from a liberal university, and that they work so much better against liberal ideologies, which then asks how liberal that ideology is or the value of it in a space in which those on the left claim ideological superiority. 

On a side note I need to lay off the monsters in the morning. Shits getting way too deep for a Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In your mind I WAS the used... 

What you are therefore saying is, have an opinion, just ensure it does not differ from mine or I will risk being someone who minimizes others. Which conincidentaly you do every time you tell me, the subject of this thread, how to respond to war's effects. Kinda reminds me of your criticism of the oppressor telling the oppressed how to be oppressed that you so dearly love posting...

You do not get the right to tell me and those like me, what we are supposed to take from war or the condition/state of our souls upon returning. Your tendencies to embrace fascism full on when it refers to opinions you do not share is shockingly evident. 

A strong claim, that you made earlier, could be issued that you propagate violence against a soldier class through your inaccurate depiction of categorical beliefs you feel should be held by those who have gone to war. In your own words, that is fascism. 

9F22FC66-E480-4B72-B0B7-DF7E58F105D1_zps

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I really enjoy the fact that my ability to debate with liberal designed rhetorical strategies come from a liberal university, and that they work so much better against liberal ideologies, which then asks how liberal that ideology is or the value of it in a space in which those on the left claim ideological superiority. 

On a side note I need to lay off the monsters in the morning. Shits getting way too deep for a Saturday. 

15219970_1340933679250186_1227158950811106526_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Again you are equating the actions of an oppressor (imperialist swine) with sympathy for the oppressed and opposition to the oppressors. 

You'll never catch your tail but if you enjoy  running in that circle by all means. 

Just now, bussman said:

You'll never catch your tail but if you enjoy  running in that circle by all means. 

Didn't realize there were so many waffling liberals here. 

What's next? You going to start advocating for gun control?

youre-eating-liberal-ideology-safely-endangered-sweet-jesus-pooh-thats-1386796.png

Moto, you aren't going to do well here.  This is what I meant yesterday about small factions not having a true directive or mission.  Or having one that is more  based outside of reality.  Those groups end up trying to justify existence by interveining in other causes that aren't designed to be their own and by doing that, it can easily render their own cause invalid.

Like I said, if there is no real and imminent threat, there is no just cause for a group to be actively advocating against it.  The directive is to "stay vigilant and ready to fight for our cause".  But, until then they are forced to get involved in other shit or redefine reality to continue to make our cause relevant.

It's hard to buy into that.  I akin it to end of world preppers that spend their lives and every available asset to plan for something that most likely will not happen. and if it does, they probably aren't going to survive it anyway.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moto, you aren't going to do well here.  This is what I meant yesterday about small factions not having a true directive or mission.  Or having one that is more  based outside of reality.  Those groups end up trying to justify existence by interveining in other causes that aren't designed to be their own and by doing that, it can easily render their own cause invalid.

Like I said, if there is no real and imminent threat, there is no just cause for a group to be actively advocating against it.  The directive is to "stay vigilant and ready to fight for our cause".  But, until then they are forced to get involved in other shit or redefine reality to continue to make our cause relevant.

It's hard to buy into that.  I akin it to end of world preppers that spend their lives and every available asset to plan for something that most likely will not happen. and if it does, they probably aren't going to survive it anyway.

There is something very respectable to Moto's conviction to his beliefs . I wish 99% of the country had that. It is hard to find people in this day and age who steadfastly stand by what they believe in. Throughout the onslaught on naysayers on this site, he doesn't waiver. 

Even if *wink* he is...

:wrong: 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fascism will happen again, we've been headed that way since the 80s, some would argue since the end of WWII.

55 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is something very respectable to Moto's conviction to his beliefs . I wish 99% of the country had that. It is hard to find people in this day and age who steadfastly stand by what they believe in. Throughout the onslaught on naysayers on this site, he doesn't waiver. 

Even if *wink* he is...

:wrong: 

Agreed.  On it all.

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fascism will happen again, we've been headed that way since the 80s, some would argue since the end of WWII.

OK, take a break until then.  In other words, relax a bit.  Clearly it's a slow roll toward "fascism"...and most never believe we will get there and because of that, your "recruitment numbers" will be nil, or close to it.  We all need a purpose, I get that.  But to pick one that allows complacently because the threat isn't there just seems lazy to me and most others.  

Just sayin'

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Moto wonders why his wife doesn't put out for him. :lmao:

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

His imaginary side piece is always giving up the pooty

Werent these types of comments one of the reasons team butthurt was started....always a double standard by some.