Check your account email address ×

Trump dragging his foot from stroke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, irv said:

Yep, that's how MC's, Spin's and Snack's minds work, just like CNN's and the democratic underground where they get all his news from. Unbelievable how delusional, ignorant and stupid some on this site are. :news:

Goddamn you sure cry alot Irv. 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

questions of a candidates health are certainly legitimate and trumps background on health questions isn't great.   We really need age limits on our politicians,  neither should be allowed to run this year. 

I was talking with my father the other day whose the same age as Donnie and he'll be the first to admit that there needs to be an age limit as no ones as mentally capable in their 70's as they were when they are younger. 

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

I thought he was in 'astonishingly excellent' health. What gives? :lol: 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  the 16 med clearance letter from the doc was clearly him giving the words

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fittest President ever! :lol:

STOP UPSETTING IRV!!!!!!!! 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn you sure cry alot Irv. 

Says the moron with almost 50,000 posts that are full of whining and crying. Now you're taking it to another level because some CDN's call you out on your B.S., and just like a whiny little school girl, who likes to dish it out but cannot take it,  you cry about that now too. :lol:

liberall.jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

disagreeing with trump does not make someone a liberal.   Even though Trumptards think it does.  

Jim latches onto every mainstream narrative peddled.  He’s a led liberal.  Otherwise he would realize that Trump is the best thing for our country right now. Then again so would you Fencetard.

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, spin_dry said:

That's sad, the foot drag isn't good, thoughts and prayers for Donnie.

On 9/1/2020 at 3:04 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is also this....

4F92DEC6-B24F-46EF-B9A4-85498D24B404.jpeg.80260219c72eb6b02ba3d37077c32657.jpeg

So sad, best wishes for him.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:22 PM, ManOnManOral said:

Joe is physically and mentally fucked what should we do? Remember when Hillary was taking bribes from russia and we accused trump of being in bed with putin. Lets use the same strategy....ya, that will work.

I thought you were talking about yourself, best wishes for you to.

On 9/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, DriftBusta said:

Spin and Smales are what is known as useful idiots.

Can't wait for the debate, the Trump campaign team has already abandoned the Biden is inept tactic, but your buddy @ManOnManOral seems to think it's a solid strategy.......

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jim latches onto every mainstream narrative peddled.  He’s a led liberal.  Otherwise he would realize that Trump is the best thing for our country right now. Then again so would you Fencetard.

Haha...Priceless coming from a pretend Conservative that isn’t capable of uttering a negative syllable about Trump and excuses everything he does even if it runs contrary to your high minded 1970’s Critical Thinking Principles.🤣

BTW I do think he has done a good job on prison reform and dealing with opioid addiction. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yes being able to actually use critical thought is sitting on the fence when it comes to hacks of both sides.  Do you guys donate your frontal lobes to the Cult. :dunno:   

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s called common sense. Something never taught at Trump University 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...Priceless coming from a pretend Conservative that isn’t capable of uttering a negative syllable about Trump and excuses everything he does even if it runs contrary to your high minded 1970’s Critical Thinking Principles.🤣

BTW I do think he has done a good job on prison reform and dealing with opioid addiction. 

You keep prattling on about me being conservative and how Trump isn’t.  I didn’t vote for or support Trump because he was a conservative, I voted for him because he’s an anti establishment outsider.  You constantly whine about the spending, when we are in the middle of a pandemic. Every economist worth his salt thinks we needed a stimulus to keep the economy afloat. He has torn up shitty trade deals, shitty climate deals, and rewritten the rules about NATO’s contribution rates.  His tax policy has helped to repatriate several trillion dollars.  All moves a conservative can support and things you never mention.  He’s also put forth budget reform package for 2021 while fighting the D’s who want to spend trillions more, also something that you’ve nicely ignored.  Find a new dead horse to beat.  Led. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yes being able to actually use critical thought is sitting on the fence when it comes to hacks of both sides.  Do you guys donate your frontal lobes to the Cult. :dunno:   

The fact that you think you’re qualified to pass judgement on anyone’s critical thought processes, while still essentially agreeing with them, just means you’re a fucking snob who thinks his shit doesn’t stink. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you think you’re qualified to pass judgement on anyone’s critical thought processes, while still essentially agreeing with them, just means you’re a fucking snob who thinks his shit doesn’t stink. :lol: 

well it doesn't.  My shits tremendously odor free.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

And where we disagree is you think trumps good for America.  I think he's terrible for it but he's better than Biden.  The guys a complete POS narcissistic liar.  

Yeah... aint it cool?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it's sad.  the fact that in a country of 300+ million we get to choose from these 2 retards is just wrong.  

Its fucking awesome.

He has dems chasing their own tail.:lol: