Check your account email address ×

Where is the out rage?

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Extended clip on that gun. Cops need to dress like antifa and start dusting off the hood rats. 

I hear that 17 Year old is being held in Illinois still,so he can give the cops more training. He did tremendous things in Cheese Village. I also heard that kid is going to get keys to the cheese castle.  Spotted cow is being renamed to 17 year old fib hero. :read:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hear that 17 Year old is being held in Illinois still,so he can give the cops more training. He did tremendous things in Cheese Village. I also heard that kid is going to get keys to the cheese castle.  Spotted cow is being renamed to 17 year old fib hero. :read:

He deserves the keys to the city for singlehandedly taking out the best of antifags defenses.  More COD basement tactical training for antifag.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He deserves the keys to the city for singlehandedly taking out the best of antifags defenses.  More COD basement tactical training for antifag.

There is a cheese castle in Kenosha. :lol:

A6B42EEF-BA6B-4E48-8103-5127B8E05352.png

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

People talk alot of shit about fibs, but when the shit go down whatcha gonna Do? Call in the fibs!

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Owners of that brewery are pretty liberal.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Extended clip on that gun. Cops need to dress like antifa and start dusting off the hood rats. 

Its difficult to tell em apart. They dress alike and act alike and both want to overlook the the US constitution.

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, Anler said:

People talk alot of shit about fibs, but when the shit go down whatcha gonna Do? Call in the fibs!

Fibs are very regarded. Cheese heads are very lucky to have us as neighbors.