Check your account email address ×

Canada Might Adopt Third Official Language

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you should boycott The Bay since you disagree with their new activity scenes

I know you don't shop there Fail. You're more of a Walmart kind of guy even though they're non union 

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

I guess you'll be real happy when English will be the minority language and you'll have to look to find it in small script somewhere. Go hug an immigrant and join the love fest. 

So far we have turbans as valid parts of the uniforms for military and police, a few tries at getting an exemption from wearing a helmet in favour of a turban on a motorcycle, an ongoing lobby to accept Sharia law for Muslims,having your head / face covered for taking the oath of citizenship, a major retailer being sued for discrimination because they refused a personal cheque from someone wearing a burka since they couldn't see a face and validate any ID. Schools don't have Halloween any more, it's black and orange day, Merry Christmas is replaced with Happy Holidays. Plus a whole lot more but let's make sure we are inclusive of every culture in existence. Make sure you don't offend any of them but offending our values is just fine

Why do you think Canada should offend cultures?  We don't mind you being an immigrant

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Why do you think Canada should offend cultures?  We don't mind you being an immigrant

If someone is offended by people celebrating Christmas then they need to get a much better grasp on life. I'm not offended when people celebrate 

Diwali

chinese new year

Ramadan

or whatever they want to celebrate that is part of their culture. Why should they have the right to demand the dismantling of my culture?

Just now, 02sled said:

If someone is offended by people celebrating Christmas then they need to get a much better grasp on life. I'm not offended when people celebrate 

Diwali

chinese new year

Ramadan

or whatever they want to celebrate that is part of their culture. Why should they have the right to demand the dismantling of my culture?

Bullshit, you're butthurt and offended over all of that!

:lol:

Good God you just typed up a couple of novels about foreign languages on London Police cars.

"not offended"

bwahahahahahaha

:lmao:

Just now, 02sled said:

Diwali

chinese new year

Ramadan

I don't see anyone offended by Christmas :dunno:  - I think this is more about whitey feeling guilty or something  than any others........

65ca4e19dd0cd1672f0459e2f0238b75.jpg

Canada is a country of immigrants. Wake up or get used to it.  if you don't want to have other cultures rammer down your throat you have to treat everyone equal.

I dont want no fucking Ramadan display when I walk by the department store. if whoever owns the shop wants to remove some religious references in their advertising, I'm all for it.  just don't replace it with a different religious display.

IT actally makes me sick when  I see some fucking Manger or reindeer scene, knowing how full of complete shit it is. I'll go to a church if I want some of that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Catman said:

Canada is a country of immigrants. Wake up or get used to it.  if you don't want to have other cultures rammer down your throat you have to treat everyone equal.

I dont want no fucking Ramadan display when I walk by the department store. if whoever owns the shop wants to remove some religious references in their advertising, I'm all for it.  just don't replace it with a different religious display.

IT actally makes me sick when  I see some fucking Manger or reindeer scene, knowing how full of complete shit it is. I'll go to a church if I want some of that.

Fuck you .

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Bullshit, you're butthurt and offended over all of that!

:lol:

Good God you just typed up a couple of novels about foreign languages on London Police cars.

"not offended"

bwahahahahahaha

Wrong iceman. The point you keep missing is an ethnic group forcing their way of life to the point of us having to give up ours. I don't care if they want to celebrate their holidays. Those I mentioned are only a few. Why do wE have back away from the likes of Easter, Halloween and Christmas. I have worked with a lot of people of various cultures. Guess what? They all read and speak English very well. They chose to come here and don't need things like Chinese or Arabic writing on a police car to know what it is. They celebrate all of their festival seasons/ holidays and none of us who celebrate our holidays like Chrstmas are offended by their celebrations. Why is there a need to eradicate our traditional celebrations. The public school in our area used to have a nativity scene every Christmas. You know the manger wise men etc. Not anymore, somebody said that they were offended by it. 

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see anyone offended by Christmas :dunno:  - I think this is more about whitey feeling guilty or something  than any others........

65ca4e19dd0cd1672f0459e2f0238b75.jpg

Then why did the politically correct BS change from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays 

Just now, 02sled said:

Wrong iceman. The point you keep missing is an ethnic group forcing their way of life to the point of us having to give up ours. I don't care if they want to celebrate their holidays. Those I mentioned are only a few. Why do wE have back away from the likes of Easter, Halloween and Christmas. I have worked with a lot of people of various cultures. Guess what? They all read and speak English very well. They chose to come here and don't need things like Chinese or Arabic writing on a police car to know what it is. They celebrate all of their festival seasons/ holidays and none of us who celebrate our holidays like Chrstmas are offended by their celebrations. Why is there a need to eradicate our traditional celebrations. The public school in our area used to have a nativity scene every Christmas. You know the manger wise men etc. Not anymore somebody said that they were offended by it. 

Oh yes, "the war on Christmas".  I was wondering when these posts would start.  

I'm surprised the local public school had a nativity scene in this day and age.  That crap belongs in Catholic school, not public school.  

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Then why did the politically correct BS change from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays 

Because whitey feels guilt - I say Merry Christmas.  AS for government they must speak to all and not one group, I see nothing wrong with that since we all pay taxes.

either way 02ool welcome to Canada enjoy your stay

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Because whitey feels guilt - I say Merry Christmas.  AS for government they must speak to all and not one group, I see nothing wrong with that since we all pay taxes.

either way 02ool welcome to Canada enjoy your stay

Call it what it is.   I remember the butthurts wanted to call the Christmas Tree a Holiday Tree to not offend anyone.   It's a Christmas Tree,  go fuck yourself. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Call it what it is.   I remember the butthurts wanted to call the Christmas Tree a Holiday Tree to not offend anyone.   It's a Christmas Tree,  go fuck yourself. :lol:

Mayor Mel Lastman said its a Christmas Tree no matter what, things have changed since then.  Calling it a Holiday Tree is stupid since other religions don't have a tree at all. 

Go TFC

12 hours ago, Catman said:

Sweet fuck are you a weak ass pussy. 

Actually gets sick at a manger scene? Lmfao :lol: 

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Sweet fuck are you a weak ass pussy. 

Actually gets sick at a manger scene? Lmfao :lol: 

The Bay would be wise to put up a scene for most holidays/festivals to shown inclusion.  At Christmas, its a manger.  Don't see why any normal (non-butthurt) person would have an issue with it? :lol:

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

You are a Canadian liberal, by default that makes you a pussy.

true

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

Butt hurt over a manger scene. :lol: 

Idiot probably comes unglued at the sight of a church. :lol:

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea and Polish on cop cars.

02sled and his ilk are a bunch of retards

Iceman you are one deranged idiot. We are seeing our way of life gradually dismantled and vilified as offensive while having to embrace their way of life. Businesses are now finding themselves having to build prayer rooms in expensive office space that the few users will not allow be used for anything else. The HR department is now having to deal with men who refuse to have a woman as their manager and claim it is their religious right. They will sue for religious discrimination. They are allowed to walk the streets with their kurpan ceremonial dagger because it's part of their religion. Anyone else gets picked up by police. 

The polish community doesn't want or need polish on the police cars or any special accommodations dumb ass. They chose to come here, they learn the language and embrace the lifestyle.