Check your account email address ×

Whites killed by a worthless POS

College student, 21, and her stepfather, 45, are shot dead in road rage attack over fender bender while he was arriving to drop off keys to the new home she'd just bought

• Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed on Monday
  • They were attacked in a road rage incident in Georgetown, South Carolina
  • Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, opened fire after rear-ending Wall's car, cops say
  • Anderson and Wall were killed, and another person was injured in the gunfire 
  • Wall was arriving at Anderson's home to help with her new house
  • The college student had just purchased the home with money she'd saved
  • Walters allegedly fled on foot into the woods but was arrested after a manhunt 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:34 EDT, 26 August 2020 | Updated: 17:37 EDT, 26 August 2020

26k shares

View comments

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, is charged with murder in South Carolina

+7
  •  

A college student and her stepfather have been shot dead in an apparent road rage attack following a minor car crash.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed on Monday outside of the home Anderson had just purchased in Georgetown, South Carolina, where Wall was arriving to drop off a spare set of keys.

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, was arrested and charged with murder after cops said he rear-ended Wall as the stepfather was turning into his daughter's driveway, and then killed Wall, Anderson, and injured one other person in a fit of rage.

'I'm devastated. Heartbroken. Confused. Angry. I don't understand. Who shoots innocent people?' asked Kimberly Wall, wife and mother of the two victims, in a gut-wrenching Facebook post.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21

+7
  •  
Laura is seen with her stepfather Charles Nicholas Wall, 45

+7
  •  

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, (left) and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, (right with her) were killed on Monday outside of the home Anderson had just purchased in Gerogetown, South Carolina

Just now, motonoggin said:

So the suspect was immediately arrested? He wasn't put on paid administrative leave?

black and white situation vs context situation which is getting worse and worse for blake as the investigation continued.  But hey keep holding up criminals as heroes.  .  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A creative sociopath compared to a delusional paranoid such as yourself. 

Hhmmm... Could a Delusional Paranoid just be a conscientious person with an obscure sense of humor ?

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well strangely when we had Phoenix, ACE was absent, now Phoenix is absent and ACE is back. Coincidence ??

:dunno:

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Both are useless, phony fuckheads good for an occasional laugh. 

Yet you could never prove him wrong on any of his topics. Lets be honest ...you are/were his bitch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

:dunno:

Yet you could never prove him wrong on any of his topics. Lets be honest ...you are/were his bitch.

Sludgy is the rented out mule whore, he’s been owned so many times. And you don’t know if you’re foot or horseback. Seriously dude. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Phoenix get banned? :read:

@Polaris 550

He was very good at posting these horrendous acts of black on white violence. 

I think maybe the site felt a little too much heat from it, and decided to boot him. 

He simply posted FACTUAL accounts. He never spoke against blacks, he only reported the facts.

Unfortunately, us whites have been intimidated into not speaking-out. 

I think that's what's happened here. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

College student, 21, and her stepfather, 45, are shot dead in road rage attack over fender bender while he was arriving to drop off keys to the new home she'd just bought

• Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed on Monday
  • They were attacked in a road rage incident in Georgetown, South Carolina
  • Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, opened fire after rear-ending Wall's car, cops say
  • Anderson and Wall were killed, and another person was injured in the gunfire 
  • Wall was arriving at Anderson's home to help with her new house
  • The college student had just purchased the home with money she'd saved
  • Walters allegedly fled on foot into the woods but was arrested after a manhunt 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:34 EDT, 26 August 2020 | Updated: 17:37 EDT, 26 August 2020

26k shares

View comments

+7
  •  

A college student and her stepfather have been shot dead in an apparent road rage attack following a minor car crash.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed on Monday outside of the home Anderson had just purchased in Georgetown, South Carolina, where Wall was arriving to drop off a spare set of keys.

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, was arrested and charged with murder after cops said he rear-ended Wall as the stepfather was turning into his daughter's driveway, and then killed Wall, Anderson, and injured one other person in a fit of rage.

'I'm devastated. Heartbroken. Confused. Angry. I don't understand. Who shoots innocent people?' asked Kimberly Wall, wife and mother of the two victims, in a gut-wrenching Facebook post.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21

+7
  •  
Laura is seen with her stepfather Charles Nicholas Wall, 45

+7
  •  

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, (left) and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, (right with her) were killed on Monday outside of the home Anderson had just purchased in Gerogetown, South Carolina

This bothers me so fukkin much, I can't say.

This is a fukkin nightmare!!!

KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

UNPROVOKED ATTACKS!!!

I told you guys that blacks have gone on a " DEATH MISSION " nationwide. 

We are dealing with a basically insane race. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He was very good at posting these horrendous acts of black on white violence. 

I think maybe the site felt a little too much heat from it, and decided to boot him. 

He simply posted FACTUAL accounts. He never spoke against blacks, he only reported the facts.

Unfortunately, us whites have been intimidated into not speaking-out. 

I think that's what's happened here. 

@ckf   ... true?

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sludgy is the rented out mule whore, he’s been owned so many times. And you don’t know if you’re foot or horseback. Seriously dude. 

Sludgey owns a massive agricultural operation in Manitoba. He knows how to build and race cars. He can curl 182 lbs. I believe he has a wife and one or two boys, that also are learning mechanical work. 

How the fuck has anybody OWNED him????  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This bothers me so fukkin much, I can't say.

This is a fukkin nightmare!!!

KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

UNPROVOKED ATTACKS!!!

I told you guys that blacks have gone on a " DEATH MISSION " nationwide. 

We are dealing with a basically insane race. 

You can tell that POS doesn't have a brain in his head ...& took out a couple decent people.