Check your account email address ×

While I do enjoy watching this country burn....

• Advertising Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the dude had a knife and was non compliant and the officers tazer failed there wasn’t much choice here. 

Agreed. a weapon changes everything.  Still unfortunate, for everyone involved

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

If the dude had a knife and was non compliant and the officers tazer failed there wasn’t much choice here. 

Is that what happened?

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its that what happened?

There are so many reports but it’s one version I read this morning. The first video looks really bad ....the second vid from the other side of the truck appears to show him getting tazed but then regaining control and moving around the truck. I read that witnesses said he told the cops he’s was going to get his gun

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are so many reports but it’s one version I read this morning. The first video looks really bad ....the second vid from the other side of the truck appears to show him getting tazed but then regaining control and moving around the truck. I read that witnesses said he told the cops he’s was going to get his gun

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

image.png.46a9b987c04c4df97202bee09cc951c1.png

If all is true than the shooting was absolutely justified.   I don't expect a cop to physically disarm a person with a knife.   Only takes a little cut to the neck or thigh and someone can be in trouble in a hurry.  

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Why can't these idiots do what the police ask?

A knife and going to get a gun?

Bang bang fucker!

Same reason why they don't "snitch."   Hurts their reputation.  

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Burning, Looting and rioting, hurting others  to defend a sexual predator is asinine.  Other criminals are the only people that do that.

You have no idea why he was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no idea why he was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault. 

Right and like most he is innocent until proven guilty,   Would you say the same about an LE officer?  No, you are quick to denounce them and defend a guy like Blake.  Why?

Third Degree Sexual Assault: A person can be imprisoned not more than five years or fined not more than $10,000 for committing third degree sexual assault. This includes:

• Sexual intercourse with a person without consent of that person, or
  • Sexual contact with intentional penile ejaculation with a person without consent of that person.

Just now, racer254 said:

Right and like most he is innocent until proven guilty,   Would you say the same about an LE officer?  No, you are quick to denounce them and defend a guy like Blake.  Why?

Third Degree Sexual Assault: A person can be imprisoned not more than five years or fined not more than $10,000 for committing third degree sexual assault. This includes:

• Sexual intercourse with a person without consent of that person, or
  • Sexual contact with intentional penile ejaculation with a person without consent of that person.

Sounds to me like this dude got wrapped up with a nutty bitch and was getting the cops called on him steady

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sounds to me like this dude got wrapped up with a nutty bitch and was getting the cops called on him steady

Very well could be the case.  No one really knows the story.  Did anyone happen to hear any other names involved? 

Just now, racer254 said:

Very well could be the case.  No one really knows the story.  Did anyone happen to hear any other names involved? 

Not sure but when I see those charges it reads like a chick calling the cops on him and make accusations and the cops having to charge him because of protocol

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same.  And why we can't let the media gin up this hatred bullshit without all the relevant facts.  I expect an apology from Smales this morning, since he seems to think that I think its ok to just shoot unarmed people in the back.

KENOSHA, Wis. -- A woman who identified herself as the fiancée of a man shot by a Kenosha police officer Sunday says the shooting happened in front of his three children, who were inside a nearby vehicle.

“You shot him numerous times, for no reason. It didn’t take all that," Laquisha Booker said in an interview Sunday evening. "Disregard that my kids were in the car at all. And you knew they were in there, because I kept screaming that.”

She is the same as the person that is the petitioner in all the cases for child support.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same.  And why we can't let the media gin up this hatred bullshit without all the relevant facts.  I expect an apology from Smales this morning, since he seems to think that I think its ok to just shoot unarmed people in the back.

You have said it in the past...in your mind the simple act of running away justifies deadly force so no apology will be forthcoming.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have said it in the past...in your mind the simple act of running away justifies deadly force so no apology will be forthcoming.

Still lying and using it as an excuse to behave like a twat.  Be better.  Given what is coming out now about this incident, you're looking rather foolish after some of the shit you were posting yesterday.

• Like 1