Check your account email address ×

Another Trump buddy Bannon arrested for fraud today..

Reports are McConnell gave Trump till Labor Day to turn his campaign around or else he was going to allow republicans to alienate themselves from Trump. The release of the repub led senate Russian report was a shot across the bow of the Trump boat.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

Trump fired the guy back in 2018 but some on here think they are still best of buds and are rubbing shoulders daily. I really wish the Dems could come up with something that they didn't have to fabricate in an attempt to smear Trump.

18 minutes ago, irv said:

Trump fired the guy back in 2018 but some on here think they are still best of buds and are rubbing shoulders daily. I really wish the Dems could come up with something that they didn't have to fabricate in an attempt to smear Trump.

You trump supporter.  Come on, you know they are buddies.  LOL  Anything to smear trump.  And it will all ramp up more the closer we get to election time.

Just now, racer254 said:

You trump supporter.  Come on, you know they are buddies.  LOL  Anything to smear trump.  And it will all ramp up more the closer we get to election time.

Oh, for sure it will, and I'm looking for the regulars, who can't think for themselves, to jump all over the anti Trump smear memes and stories. It's going to be epic, no doubt about it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, for sure it will, and I'm looking for the regulars, who can't think for themselves, to jump all over the anti Trump smear memes and stories. It's going to be epic, no doubt about it. :lol:

Look mama. Another cult follower 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Eric Prince. Who’s his sister again? :lol2:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

None other than Betsy DeVos, Trumps secretary of education...lol

Oh wow, are you guys connecting the dots?  The freedomsledder CSI team is on the case. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member