Check your account email address ×

Michelle Obama-at convention

Speaking about racism and all that bullshit. Spent 8 fukkin years in the WHITE HOUSE, spent MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on vacations,

had AIR FORCE ONE waiting for her to board. 

The fUKKIN CUNT OF HUMANITY!!! THE FUKKIN UGLY, FAKE CUNT OF A BITCH BASTARD CUNT!!!

Boarding AIR FORCE ONE, and complaining about racism!!! THE FUKKIN BASTARD DEMOCRATS!!!! BASTARDS!! BASTARDS OF LIFE AND HUMANITY!!  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Speaking about racism and all that bullshit. Spent 8 fukkin years in the WHITE HOUSE, spent MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on vacations,

had AIR FORCE ONE waiting for her to board. 

The fUKKIN CUNT OF HUMANITY!!! THE FUKKIN UGLY, FAKE CUNT OF A BITCH BASTARD CUNT!!!

Boarding AIR FORCE ONE, and complaining about racism!!! THE FUKKIN BASTARD DEMOCRATS!!!! BASTARDS!! BASTARDS OF LIFE AND HUMANITY!!  

When your leadership has been in office since the 80's, all you have is the same topics from the 80's  It's repeat, recycle, repeat again.  Racism, abortion, healthcare that is what they want to talk about.

Doom and gloom, according to her, many people think it is worse than ever.  Take a look at the topics being pushed here.

Edited by racer254

Anyone getting sick of all racism bullshit?  Cuz thats what it is, if anything the only real race problem right now in this country is black on white racism, thanks to phony twats like the Obamas ginning it up for 8 years....

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Anyone getting sick of all racism bullshit?  Cuz thats what it is, if anything the only real race problem right now in this country is black on white racism, thanks to phony twats like the Obamas ginning it up for 8 years....

Kill yourself 

• Thanks 1

Oh, I forgot about their fucking mansion in the Kalemora Section of DC, and their 14 million dollar place on MArtha's Vineyard!!!

Fucking bastards.   And their multi-million dollar BOOK DEALS!!!!! 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let's not forget who's administration started the BLM movement.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Black Lives Matter!  i bet you have a fucking sign in your front yard.  :lol: 

I’d put one up just to piss off my fucking retard QANON Trump loving neighbor. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

With all their tactics, they are still slowly losing the black vote.  Crying racism is the go to play that has worked in the past and that's all they have.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

With all their tactics, they are still slowly losing the black vote.  Crying racism is the go to play that has worked in the past and that's all they have.

but now its getting harder to cry racism when it has been proven that they are way more racist than the white pubs have been since the 1960's.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Systemic racism is pervasive.  Just one example is prosecutors using their peremptory strikes to remove black jurors at greater rates than white jurors.  Legally they’re not allowed to discriminate on the basis of race or sex but if challenged, they need only make up one race neutral qualifier.  Studies have proven that this happens and it happens because greater percentage white or all white juries are more likely to convict black defendants.  We are all entitled by the Constitution to a jury of our peers but black defendants more frequently face a jury of the prosecutor’s peers.  

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Systemic racism is pervasive.  Just one example is prosecutors using their peremptory strikes to remove black jurors at greater rates than white jurors.  Legally they’re not allowed to discriminate on the basis of race or sex but if challenged, they need only make up one race neutral qualifier.  Studies have proven that this happens and it happens because greater percentage white or all white juries are more likely to convict black defendants.  We are all entitled by the Constitution to a jury of our peers but black defendants more frequently face a jury of the prosecutor’s peers.  

You go with the narrative.  I’ll go with reality.  Why is it no one ever dares to talk about black criminality?  Systemic racism is a buzzword made up from bullshit, and the the lefties are trying to use it as a cudgel to divide the country. I’m simply not on board.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You go with the narrative.  I’ll go with reality.  Why is it no one ever dares to talk about black criminality?  Systemic racism is a buzzword made up from bullshit, and the the lefties are trying to use it as a cudgel to divide the country. I’m simply not on board.

You’re really a fucking idiot ...good god

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The only real race problem is black on white racism and Trump isn't ginning up racism?

That's full blown TDS. 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Both.

They spew shit constantly.

HA!HA!HA! Don't think you're sending me a rental bill!! LMMFAO!!! 

What is is AWFYY DRAGGY, is it my money, my broads or my chainsaws!! 

It's the chainsaws, isn't it?????????    

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re really a fucking idiot ...good god

Hey Ben learn how to talk like a normal person and maybe we can have a conversation.

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The only real race problem is black on white racism and Trump isn't ginning up racism?

That's full blown TDS. 

You’re wired to believe Trump is ginning up racism.  I can’t help you with that, if that’s what you believe.  You hate Trump.  We get it.  You’re free to have that opinion, and I’m not going to wear a mask and hit you over the head with a bicycle lock, or bring 15 of my buddies to your house over it.  I hate Biden and what he represents.