Check your account email address ×

Ram Trx

31 minutes ago, ACE said:

But chevie has the 6.2 which kills the 5.7

maybe someday GM will supercharge it in a truck to compete but until then the Hellcat motors the mack daddy

Maybe once GM figures out the interior of the trucks they can work on boosting them as well.   they have the motor in the ZL1 to work from just put a bit bigger of a supercharger on it.  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

maybe someday GM will supercharge it in a truck to compete but until then the Hellcat motors the mack daddy

Maybe once GM figures out the interior of the trucks they can work on boosting them as well.   they have the motor in the ZL1 to work from just put a bit bigger of a supercharger on it.  

They have the lt5 with a 2650 blower but they’ll never do it 

I swear I saw a black one of those on 23 between 96 and Heartland today, coming home from up north. I had to do a double take because the three lights on the hood caught my eye and at first thought it was a Raptor, but they were on a Ram. Must have been a test mule.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You might say a "gape changer".  RAM ftw.

46D7619B-5A74-44D0-A79A-847CB23B17E9.thumb.jpeg.15e2e7b94d6c69072cda172dee0876c8.jpeg

How do you like the truck? I've had my eye on a 3/4 ton (prefer 1 ton) at the local dealer with the 6.4. Basically stripped work truck, but still would go from a-b!

9 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

How do you like the truck? I've had my eye on a 3/4 ton (prefer 1 ton) at the local dealer with the 6.4. Basically stripped work truck, but still would go from a-b!

I like it alot, the 8 speed trans is sweet. Sucks gas like no tomorrow though, averaging 12-13 around town.  Thankfully I don't do alotta miles these days unless running north in the winter time.  For that its gonna be great.  The seats, interior, storage, all top notch.  Mines a Big Horn with a Level 2 package and a few other goodies.  At least it runs on 87 which is about .75/gal cheaper than the high test I've had to run for the past 10 years in the German stuff.

Edited by DriftBusta