Check your account email address ×

Antifa arrives at Sturgis?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Actually the cops were there to protect those soi bois from being dismembered and fed to the hogs.  

Antifa showed up, those bikers were hiding behind the cops. 

• Haha 2

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Sure they were..cops prevented Antifa from being dismembered.

Bikers aren't showing up to fight antifa. Antifa showed up to the biggest biker rally in the country. Faggot ass bikers called the cops. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has really succeeded at one thing........dividing America

sorry pampers but your  brown God started the work and then nurtured it to the point of boiling over then after the election your media started dumping 55galon drums fuel on the fire . trump is the direct result of obomas hard work 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh damn, those pussy ass bikers called the cops on antifa. 

I can't tell the difference, they all look like losers to me. 

Hope they all like Covid 19. 

Fukkin American garbage. We have way too much. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bikers aren't showing up to fight antifa. Antifa showed up to the biggest biker rally in the country. Faggot ass bikers called the cops. 

Bikers are little whiny bitches ....they are the perfect representation of Trump support

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Link? 

I have several friends there.

Willie Davidson is my cousin BTW.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

lol and they full know if they would have even lifted a finger at the pussy ass mommy's basment dwellers what would have been done . they are not worth the time or attention given the hired of media there begging for a story 

Just now, f7ben said:

Bikers are little whiny bitches ....they are the perfect representation of Trump support

Antifa leaves Sturgis unscathed! :lol: I can't wait until the next time someone says they hope the bikers show up to fight antifa. :lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lol and they full know if they would have even lifted a finger at the pussy ass mommy's basment dwellers what would have been done . they are not worth the time or attention given the hired of media there begging for a story 

Antifa - +1

Bikers - 0

Hey time to call in the internet big talkers, someone needs to stand up to antifa. It might be time for you guys to lace up and put your boots on! Antifa just punked out the bikers. Next!

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Antifa - +1

Bikers - 0

looks to me like all the bikers get to go back to the bar and 1 guy gets to spend a few nights eating shitty food and shot to g on a stainless steel toilet sink combo 

Just now, Anler said:

Hey time to call in the internet big talkers, someone needs to stand up to antifa. It might be time for you guys to lace up and put your boots on! Antifa just punked out the bikers. Next!

if they come to any of my property we will have issues with all party's prob going to jail 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

if they come to any of my property we will have issues with all party's prob going to jail 

You’d piss yourself while calling the cops just like all these badass bikers :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’d piss yourself while calling the cops just like all these badass bikers :lol:

Fact! Those big talkers will call the cops at the rumor of antifa headed their way!

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh yah....totally :lol: I fucking love when the rubber meets the road and I’m proven 100% right

Dude, antifa showed up to Sturgis. If that's not calling your ass out I don't know what is.