Check your account email address ×

Antifa arrives at Sturgis?

Just now, ACE said:

Because no bikers have ever killed anyone?  

Because Antifa went straight to biker Mecca and told them to get fucked and all the badass bikers hid behind the trash in blue :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

One lone Anteefer?....that must have been the Grand PaPa......he was a pretty big galoof  ....  .unlike most of the scrawny pimply face type.

Friend of mine was at Sturgis and had a blast.

Just now, f7ben said:

Because Antifa went straight to biker Mecca and told them to get fucked and all the badass bikers hid behind the trash in blue :lol:

Is sturgis supposed to be a violent even or something?  Not sure what you’re getting at here 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bikers aren't showing up to fight antifa. Antifa showed up to the biggest biker rally in the country. Faggot ass bikers called the cops. 

Link?  Those pussies knew damn well that the cops weren't going to let the bikers tear them a new asshole.  Thats why they did it.  The cops were there are already.  No one called anyone Norville.

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bikers are little whiny bitches ....they are the perfect representation of Trump support

Yeah, thats how I'd describe 250,000 Harley riders all in one place.  Gawd you're dumber than normal this morning.

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol and they full know if they would have even lifted a finger at the pussy ass mommy's basment dwellers what would have been done . they are not worth the time or attention given the hired of media there begging for a story 

Anal wart doesn't seem to get that.

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I posted a video you dope. 

You said the bikers called the cops on them.  You're peddling bullshit.  The only one buying it is the resident class clown Bent.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh yah....totally :lol: I fucking love when the rubber meets the road and I’m proven 100% right

Let us all know when that happens 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Anler thinks he's edgy, and keeps claiming 250,000 bikes called the cops on a half dozen soi bois.

seems to me like Analer and behn are making up a story then patting themselves on the back over their made up story?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Link?  Those pussies knew damn well that the cops weren't going to let the bikers tear them a new asshole.  Thats why they did it.  The cops were there are already.  No one called anyone Norville.

Yeah, thats how I'd describe 250,000 Harley riders all in one place.  Gawd you're dumber than normal this morning.

Anal wart doesn't seem to get that.

You said the bikers called the cops on them.  You're peddling bullshit.  The only one buying it is the resident class clown Bent.

Let us all know when that happens 

A small number of them showed up to Sturgis. And left unscathed. :lol:

If I remember correctly Woolie and a few others characterized Harley riders as “fake criminals”...all of the sudden they are all Sonny Barger!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anler thinks he's edgy, and keeps claiming 250,000 bikes called the cops on a half dozen soi bois.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

seems to me like Analer and behn are making up a story then patting themselves on the back over their made up story?

Just now, Anler said:

A small number of them showed up to Sturgis. And left unscathed. :lol:

:lol:

Just now, Snake said:

The gaslighting is easy.

Even a couple of midwest morons go for it.

Dude you are the king of Right Wing Dittohead gaslighting...you spew it everyday! 🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I remember correctly Woolie and a few others characterized Harley riders as “fake criminals”...all of the sudden they are all Sonny Barger!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

If you remember correctly, I was talking about how many of them, cubicle dwellers by day, bad ass Harley riders by night, dress.  Try not to conflate that to anything relating to a couple antqueefas not getting destroyed by real bikers.  You're just not a very bright guy dude.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta