Check your account email address ×

I fucking told you

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right..the ones with valves. You do realize they make N 95's without them.

The reason I posted this is there was a discussion months ago about the masks like this and the size of the virus 🦠 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The reason I posted this is there was a discussion months ago about the masks like this and the size of the virus 🦠 

The issue is with the valve not the mask itself. 

They make is big difference in the recycled hot shitty air left inside an N95 but your expelled breath isn't filtered. Mine don't have valves. They suck to wear doing anything physical but you get used to deliberately taking longer breaths to get fresh cooler air. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I fucking told you the m95 didn’t work

There are n95 masks with and without the fucking valve. The non valved n95 masks work both inhale and exhale, the ones with the valve only work for inhale.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They sell the non valve n95 at Menards. They are in the construction safety section.

Is their still a shortage of these?  I used up my last one cleaning out the oats bin so I need a box.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Is their still a shortage of these?  I used up my last one cleaning out the oats bin so I need a box.

Not in this area. The shelves were full by me. The shop I work for can get them in bulk.

The point is why bother slowing the spread any more than we have? New  Zealand proved we can’t stop it, and Sweden proved the best thing to do is let it go through 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

The point is why bother slowing the spread any more than we have? New  Zealand proved we can’t stop it, and Sweden proved the best thing to do is let it go through 

We are talking about construction masks now. Try to keep up.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

No....the point is DETECTIVE JT FIGURED OUT THAT MASKS WITH A BIG HOLE IN THE FRONT DONT FILTER EXHALED AIR!!

What a fucking idiot :lol:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....the point is DETECTIVE JT FIGURED OUT THAT MASKS WITH A BIG HOLE IN THE FRONT DONT FILTER EXHALED AIR!!

What a fucking idiot :lol:

They sell useless cloth masks with check valves. People are dumb.

2532BD67-B197-437F-A3FA-3E19FBB3457B.png

Early on my department was able to secure several boxes of N95 vented masks. Because of the government cluster fuck it was all we could get. The CDC made it very clear to plug the inside of the vent. Only a fucking idiot would think otherwise 

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Instills real confidence knowing the Government is only as smart as JT. :fuck:

I find the alt left puts a very high and unrealistic degree of competence in government agencies 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I find the alt left puts a very high and unrealistic degree of competence in government agencies 

True. The US military started 5 wars (not counting Central America) and hasn’t won one of them in 75 years. Just managed to kill or fuck up a shitload of people. 

• Like 1