Check your account email address ×

Love my union

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would I? The people I chose to work with are all hard workers. Smart workers too. 

I’m not saying you have to. But you don’t need to be so bitter about accomplishing nothing your entire life, that was your choice. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The talent is with those who know how to program what the wires are running into and the setup and management of process control instrumentation. There are plenty of union guys who terminate panels....it’s not rocket science 

Not many from the union, much more from the non-union side.  Anyone can run conduit and pull wires and down south they aren't even licensed electricians doing that.

On your first sentence most programmers need to fully understand the process before they can become good at programming, automation isn't really a field where an electrician thrives cause it's not even a requirement.  A degree or diploma will get you in, but talent will determine your fate. 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m not saying you have to. But you don’t need to be so bitter about accomplishing nothing your entire life, that was your choice. 

You got used hard here today. I can’t bare any longer. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not many from the union, much more from the non-union side.  Anyone can run conduit and pull wires and down south they aren't even licensed electricians doing that.

On your first sentence most programmers need to fully understand the process before they can become good at programming, automation isn't really a field where an electrician thrives cause it's not even a requirement.  A degree or diploma will get you in, but talent will determine your fate. 

Up here there are several IBEW guys that terminate panels....Agreed on the rest

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You got absolutely gaped buttcocks....shove your prolapsed cornhole back inside yourself and move along :lol:

That fuckwad is in the biggest government subsidies industry of all of the world. He has government dna in his blood from sucking off so much government tit. :owned:

Just now, spin_dry said:

At your age, limited life experience, and station in life.... you wouldn't know what that means. 

At your age,  and accomplishing nothing, and bragging about never working hard it’s pretty easy to see why you’ve accomplished nothing right? Which is obviously what you wanted but there’s nobody you need to be bitter at but yourself 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That fuckwad is in the biggest government subsidies industry of all of the world. He has government dna in his blood from sucking off so much government tit. :owned:

You’re just a union guy. Which is fine. We need people like you to do those minor jobs. 

24 minutes ago, ACE said:

You’re just a union guy. Which is fine. We need people like you to do those minor jobs. 

You sound like a beaten man with very little to live for. Pull yourself up and reach for the stars. Your life will get better if you apply yourself. Poor fella..................

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You sound like a beaten man with very little to live for. Pull yourself up and reach for the stars. Your life will get better if you apply yourself. Poor fella..................

I don’t think I sound like you no 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

He runs a Union shop idiot. Pays their benefits retard boi.

And he was able to start that shop through the experience and income he gained working in that same union. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And he was able to start that shop through the experience and income he gained working in that same union. 

You can gain experience with or without a union. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Well it appeared as though your argument was that you can only gain experience with a union? 

You can only gain experience running a union shop in a union .....yes