Check your account email address ×

She is airborne!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Until it mutates enough to be infectious to those who already had it.   I'm thinking this is going to become another version of seasonal influenza.  

If that’s the case then a vaccine isn’t going to do much 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ACE said:

If that’s the case then a vaccine isn’t going to do much 

It might until it mutates enough for the first round of vaccines to be ineffective.  Maybe this type of virus structure can be more successfully vaccinated against as it mutates with a single vaccine.   

Just now, Highmark said:

It might until it mutates enough for the first round of vaccines to be ineffective.  Maybe this type of virus structure can be more successfully vaccinated against as it mutates with a single vaccine.   

Better off if it mutates. Typically A virus mutates weaker if left to spread 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Better off if it mutates. Typically A virus mutates weaker if left to spread 

Likely what's already happening.  Lots of people in my area getting infected yet nobody is sick or even having symptoms. 

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Until it mutates enough to be infectious to those who already had it.   I'm thinking this is going to become another version of seasonal influenza.  

Certainly looking that way.

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so according to yiur numbers ER rooms have plenty of space right now and you are here just pushing more of the bull shit just like you were conditioned to . good boy 

It’s actually a non issue to me. I’m sitting well and know how to protect myself. I’m gonna just sit back and watch the entertainment as the cold and flu season arrive. I’m simply an observer of idiocy. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s actually a non issue to me. I’m sitting well and know how to protect myself. I’m gonna just sit back and watch the entertainment as the cold and flu season arrive. I’m simply an observer of idiocy. 

and a promoter of fear mongoring 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Likely what's already happening.  Lots of people in my area getting infected yet nobody is sick or even having symptoms. 

Be willing to bet 75% will have been infected before long and I don't think it's just 1 virus anymore. 

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Be willing to bet 75% will have been infected before long and I don't think it's just 1 virus anymore. 

Number is vastly higher than the "tested positive" figure they are giving us.   CDC is still reporting 80% of people who have it will not even get tested.   At that rate you need to divide the positive number by .2 to get an accurate number of how many have actually had it.   This morning was 5.21 million so its likely that over 25 million have already had it.   Now look at the mortality rate with 25 million and it approaches seasonal flu numbers. 

Edited by Highmark

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Number is vastly higher than the "tested positive" figure they are giving us.   CDC is still reporting 80% of people who have it will not even get tested.   At that rate you need to divide the positive number by .2 to get an accurate number of how many have actually had it.   This morning was 5.21 million so its likely that over 25 million have already had it.   Now look at the mortality rate with 25 million and it approaches seasonal flu numbers. 

Experts have been saying that for months 

Just now, ACE said:

Experts have been saying that for months 

Yep but the media won't report it very much...especially the true mortality rates. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Time will tell. 

no time has spoken you are a huge fear mongoring promoter. worst part is you know it know better but get off  no it for some reason . mental heath professional in peek fourm 

Screenshot_20200813-124339.jpg

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no time has spoken you are a huge fear mongoring promoter. worst part is you know it know better but get off  no it for some reason . mental heath professional in peek fourm 

Screenshot_20200813-124339.jpg

Post some numbers up with that. 

Edited by spin_dry

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Your such a fraud. "Doesn't concern me none" as he posts 20 bubble boy fear posts a day.

maybe go back to wallmart with your people. You actually fit in with the wallmart crowd it's your people they will lap up the shit you spew without question. Your favorite kind.

8 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Your such a fraud. "Doesn't concern me none" as he posts 20 bubble boy fear posts a day.

maybe go back to wallmart with your people. You actually fit in with the wallmart crowd it's your people they will lap up the shit you spew without question. Your favorite kind.

Awe, someone has a cockroach up their ass. :lol: