Check your account email address ×

She is airborne!!!

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All of this is mostly irrelevant until it’s determined what quantity of the virus is required to infect the average person. Until then.....yawn 

it is all just a pathetic scam . 1% kill rate yeah deff worth killing a economy and 10s of 1000s of buisnesses that will never reopen along with the jobs they created.  people need to be shot over this bullshit theater 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is all just a pathetic scam . 1% kill rate yeah deff worth killing a economy and 10s of 1000s of buisnesses that will never reopen along with the jobs they created.  people need to be shot over this bullshit theater 

Deal with it. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cold and flu hasn’t arrived. Neither has the second wave. 

oh well now i am really affrade.  will this 2nd wave bring the death rate up to 2% ? lmfao bunch of fucking lemming from the start of this bullshit .

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cold and flu hasn’t arrived. Neither has the second wave. 

I agree but we aren’t in danger of overwhelming our critical care systems. Enough of this fear mongering and conditioning bullshit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree but we aren’t in danger of overwhelming our critical care systems. Enough of this fear mongering and conditioning bullshit 

Yup. Enough of this faggotry

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am but I have always been a hustler and will be fine no matter what roadblocks your sleazy cunts attempt to erect 

All I read about here is how well the economy is doing. So what harm is actually being done? 

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

All of this is mostly irrelevant until it’s determined what quantity of the virus is required to infect the average person. Until then.....yawn 

They don't know?

Wow, the blind is really leading the blind.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

18,000 currently in critical care. Flu season is just around the corner. Should be interesting. Median seasonal critical care incidents for seasonal flu is 40,000-60,000 annually. 

Edited by spin_dry

45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All I read about here is how well the economy is doing. So what harm is actually being done? 

the harm is mostly in your liberal citys fucking buisness owners by putting stupid mandates in place so they can't do there fucking job .

but yes some of us are doing well most have said fuck this shit after about the first week and went right back to it 

• Platinum Contributing Member

53,000 new cases this week.  .016% of the population. :news:

Positive tests we've only have 1.6% of the population.

Deaths .05%.   5 one hundredths of 1 percent. 

Using a population of 320 million.   Even less using 330 million. 

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

18,000 currently in critical care. Flu season is just around the corner. Should be interesting. Median seasonal critical care incidents for seasonal flu is 40,000-60,000 annually. 

so according to yiur numbers ER rooms have plenty of space right now and you are here just pushing more of the bull shit just like you were conditioned to . good boy 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

53,000 new cases this week.  .016% of the population. :news:

Positive tests we've only have 1.6% of the population.

Deaths .05%.   5 one hundredths of 1 percent. 

I was impressed with out provincial top doctor. He told people they just need to get used to it being around for now and that stopping the virus just isn’t in the cards. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I was impressed with out provincial top doctor. He told people they just need to get used to it being around for now and that stopping the virus just isn’t in the cards. 

If we are to believe it came from one person in China and spread that quickly worldwide then there is no stopping it.

The fact that 80% of cases have no symptoms also is an indicator it cannot be stopped, even with a good vaccine.  

If you are vulnerable, protect yourself, if you are not live your life normally. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If we are to believe it came from one person in China and spread that quickly worldwide then there is no stopping it.

The fact that 80% of cases have no symptoms also is an indicator it cannot be stopped, even with a good vaccine.  

If you are vulnerable, protect yourself, if you are not live your life normally. 

This is correct. In retrospect Sweden is so far ahead a lot of the world 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

This is correct. In retrospect Sweden is so far ahead a lot of the world 

Until it mutates enough to be infectious to those who already had it.   I'm thinking this is going to become another version of seasonal influenza.