Check your account email address ×

Do police target blacks NO

34 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Wealthy suburban young people are not exposing themselves to police. Otherwise, they would be getting busted just like the stupid niggers.

cops could target literally hundreds of exclusively white college campuses for the same drug crimes they pick black kids off the streets for every single day but don't, for a very simple reason....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

cops could target literally hundreds of exclusively white college campuses for the same drug crimes they pick black kids off the streets for every single day but don't, for a very simple reason....

I won't debate cops target black area's for drugs but it isn't just because of the drugs.   Its because of the crime that surrounds it in those area's.   It doesn't always everywhere else. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Are there turf wars on campuses?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Because the visual and violent crimes are predominantly happening in low income areas 

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are there turf wars on campuses?

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because the visual and violent crimes are predominantly happening in low income areas 

There are more murders in any given month in Chicago than a decade on all college campus' combined. 

In the past 13 years there have been 122 murders on college campus'. 

Edited by Highmark

:news:  9% of AA college students attend HBCU's yet those colleges account for 25% of all school shootings.  HBCU's account for about 1.3% of all college students yet have 25% of the gun violence.  

nine percent

Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUS)
Most importantly, they prepare students for leadership and life after graduation. There are 101 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)opens in a new window across the nation and nine percent of all African American college students attend HBCUs.

https://newsone.com/3778901/hbcu-shootings-gun-violence-black-colleges-2018/

HBCU Campuses Are Falling Victim To School Shootings And Gun Violence This Year, Too

Shootings at Black colleges have accounted for 25 percent of all school gun violence this year.

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

No smart person with money buys drugs on the street. They have it delivered. You have no fucking clue.

You really are a fucking idiot. Half the satisfaction of addiction is the thrill of the lifestyle. I swear.... I’m surrounded by morons. 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

they target blacks why? 

you know why .

I don't think they actually target all blacks but they deff profile everyone .

Back in the day in certain neighborhoods blacks were pulled over by cops like 80% more than other ethnicities. I know why because I know cops and I know those neighborhoods didnt want blacks in them. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

ya, the niggers rob and steal, commit violent crimes and cause shit. the white college kids mostly use weed and adderall and stay pretty calm. Booze is the drug that causes collge kids to get rowdy and cause shit, and they do bust them all the time for that. it is not the drugs, it is the actions that lead to the police encounter, then the drugs are found. If you are a nigger, and you had half a brain, you would not be on the street with drugs on you if you think you are going to be searched just because you are a nigger.

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You really are a fucking idiot. Half the satisfaction of addiction is the thrill of the lifestyle. I swear.... I’m surrounded by morons. 

Addiction. Most suburban middle class people that are using are using weed only. They are not addicts. Addicts that are living a middle class life are not middle class long if they are into heroin.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

in general there are few material issues on college campus.  the same cannot be said for overall crime in the urban inner city.  So you allocate resources to where the real crime is more blacks will get busted.    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

the point is. NIGGERS COMMIT MORE CRIME!!

there's been a federally mandated 'War on Drugs' in the US for over 30 years where drug use and trafficking were made a national priority for law enforcement agencies nation wide and despite the fact that whites use illegal drugs at rates almost identical to blacks (and in many cases higher) they were not targeted in enforcement whatsoever.

Odd. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

there's been a federally mandated 'War on Drugs' in the US for over 30 years where drug use and trafficking were made a national priority for law enforcement agencies nation wide and despite the fact that whites use illegal drugs at rates almost identical to blacks (and in many cases higher) they were not targeted in enforcement whatsoever.

Odd. 

Not true at all. You are living in some fantasy world if you think police ignore white drug users and dealers. the simple fact is, more crime is committed by blacks than is by whites, even though they are far less of the population. Especially when you look at violent crime involving illegal weapons.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Back in the day in certain neighborhoods blacks were pulled over by cops like 80% more than other ethnicities. I know why because I know cops and I know those neighborhoods didnt want blacks in them. 

again not nessisaly true . all depends on how you portray your self . yes if you are black and dress the part and drive the part you will get fucked with . tbis is a fact . the black guy in a  decent accord with out tve bass pumping dressed in his casual Friday attire is almost never fucked with. o matter what neighborhood he is in 

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

Odd. 

again bull fucking shit. I ran round for decades with long hair usually a dancing bear bumper sticker fucked with all the time full car searces every  time many many times waiting on warrants and dogs on the side of the road and I can't blame them I looked like a stoner . now I look like a straight laced middle age guy . they pop me for doing 90 and just give me a warning or a tix never bother to search shit there loss I am almost always holding pot or hash . but I no longer look the part. 

the 4 yrs I drove a astro mini van with a baby on bord sitcker never pulled over 1 time .

look the part get fucked with no matter your race 

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Not true at all. You are living in some fantasy world if you think police ignore white drug users and dealers. the simple fact is, more crime is committed by blacks than is by whites, even though they are far less of the population. Especially when you look at violent crime involving illegal weapons.

wrong

'war on drugs' focused on less than 20% of the population. Fact. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

again not nessisaly true . all depends on how you portray your self . yes if you are black and dress the part and drive the part you will get fucked with . tbis is a fact . the black guy in a  decent accord with out tve bass pumping dressed in his casual Friday attire is almost never fucked with. o matter what neighborhood he is in 

I happen to know for 100% fact that it is true.