Check your account email address ×

Nope. No Narrative Being Pushed by the Left Here... Nope

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

PUTZ

no U are the putz who gets his fake news from CNN. shocking CNN jumped to the conclusion it was a gun . hell I here Somalia guy and assault I automatically think machete or bowie knife cuz in my state that is what the smelly fuckers use

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That isn't the issue... No one is doubting that timeline of events. Why is a man of his stature commenting without the facts in a manner in which points to something that in the end isn't true? Unless of course we are ok with our officials jumping the gun (no pun intended) in things such as this? During this might I add, all the major news networks were saying there were rumors and some witnesses claiming to have heard gunfire and an active shooter. No news source had definitively reported that their was a shooter. Why should someone who was to be VP do so? But all that does not matter, which makes it all the better because he sent the tweet out well after it was determined it was a knife, so we go all the way back around to the fact that their is a narrative being pushed by those on the left that is dangerously using fear based reactions to their benefits. 

Cue Detective Slinger to say, "BUT BUT BUT The right uses fear too...".

Who, as is as in the past tense has no bearing, why the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia made the statement whether it was before or after the type of weapon was known is really of no consequence to anyone but his constituency in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

BTW since this is such a hot topic for you and others I will provide you with a timeline of the events and tweets, and please do note that Breitbart had initially reported this event as a shooting :news: 

http://www.snopes.com/tim-kaine-blamed-guns-for-knife-attack/

breitbart-shooting-report  

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no U are the putz who gets his fake news from CNN. shocking CNN jumped to the conclusion it was a gun . hell I here Somalia guy and assault I automatically think machete or bowie knife cuz in my state that is what the smelly fuckers use

As did your news source :news: 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who, as is as in the past tense has no bearing, why the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia made the statement whether it was before or after the type of weapon was known is really of no consequence to anyone but his constituency in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

BTW since this is such a hot topic for you and others I will provide you with a timeline of the events and tweets, and please do note that Breitbart had initially reported this event as a shooting :news: 

http://www.snopes.com/tim-kaine-blamed-guns-for-knife-attack/

Again, Vince, I am not arguing the timeline. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

do you realize how foolish you look crying about the losing vp candidate making statements before all facts are known, yet supporting the future president, who takes it to a whole new level? personally i think you're trying to sneak your way out of this one, with this lame narrative about fact gathering.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine said Monday he was saddened by the “senseless act of gun violence” at Ohio State University, even though the attacker used a butcher knife and a car.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/29/tim-kaine-blames-gun-violence-ohio-state-car-and-k/

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hmmmm, yet you chose to only focus on the Governors initial tweet in your OP and then ignore his follow up tweet?

Updated reports say attacker used a vehicle & knife. Horrifying & senseless. Relieved the scene is secure & praying for victims' recovery https://twitter.com/timkaine/status/803280422155104257 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do you realize how foolish you look crying about the losing vp candidate making statements before all facts are known, yet supporting the future president, who takes it to a whole new level? personally i think you're trying to sneak your way out of this one, with this lame narrative about fact gathering.

Are you arguing the left does not have a narrative they push with gun violence? This isn't the first time. Bodies aren't even cold and they are whinging about the guns. That is the disgusting thing here. Politicizing death for agenda gains. But whatever you say Slinger... You got it figured out lololol. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you arguing the left does not have a narrative they push with gun violence? This isn't the first time. Bodies aren't even cold and they are whinging about the guns. That is the disgusting thing here. Politicizing death for agenda gains. But whatever you say Slinger... You got it figured out lololol. 

the fucking guy, like alot of other people, thought guns were involved. god damn son.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fucking guy, like alot of other people, thought guns were involved. god damn son.

Look, you don't see it, I do. It is transparent as day with the current administration and the left. You can deny it all you want, but the narrative is there. It is feeding off irrational fear by interjecting "LOOK WHAT THE GUNS DID" when people are most afraid or sad. There is no rational conversation involved. Point and case, if they have to retract their "senseless gun violence" tweet because their was no gun violence, THEY JUMPED THE FUCKING GUN! I wonder why? 

But continue on, we aren't going to agree here obviously haha. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look, you don't see it, I do. It is transparent as day with the current administration and the left. You can deny it all you want, but the narrative is there. It is feeding off irrational fear by interjecting "LOOK WHAT THE GUNS DID" when people are most afraid or sad. There is no rational conversation involved. Point and case, if they have to retract their "senseless gun violence" tweet because their was no gun violence, THEY JUMPED THE FUCKING GUN! I wonder why? 

But continue on, we aren't going to agree here obviously haha. 

And now we're back on point again.

:bc:

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine said Monday he was saddened by the “senseless act of gun violence” at Ohio State University, even though the attacker used a butcher knife and a car.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/29/tim-kaine-blames-gun-violence-ohio-state-car-and-k/

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And now we're back on point again.

:bc:

Yuh... :lol:  

Updated reports say attacker used a vehicle & knife. Horrifying & senseless. Relieved the scene is secure & praying for victims' recovery https://twitter.com/timkaine/status/803280422155104257 

•  
  •  

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yuh... :lol:  

•  
  •  

Yes Vinnie, he jumped the gun. That is what we are saying. Not like he was just going to leave his busted ass tweet up there haha. 

Indeed the left has had an agenda pushing the anti-gun movement....AND THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

Poor Ballsack, "Defending the Dems to the death!!!!  Because I used to support Republicans for 100 fucking years!"

:lol:

Im glad to see you're platelets have recovered since stupid fucking SR stroked out.  Damn that nigger could suck couldn't he?

Ahh....I like to pick at you sometimes.  You're a good egg.  But I'm still adding tobasco.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i guess kaine was pushing the vehicle and knife narrative too, in the follow up tweet :lmao:

Well duh... he got called the fuck out for being a dumb fuck. By the way his first tweet was well after it was known that it was knife attack. Wonder why that happened?

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Indeed the left has had an agenda pushing the anti-gun movement....AND THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

Poor Ballsack, "Defending the Dems to the death!!!!  Because I used to support Republicans for 100 fucking years!"

Im glad to see you're platelets have recovered since stupid fucking SR stroked out.  Damn that nigger could suck couldn't he?

Ahh....I like to pick at you sometimes.  You're a good egg.  But I'm still adding tobasco.

Because Minnesota Momo says so, it's a thread fail is what it is :lol:   

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Because Minnesota Momo says so, it's a thread fail is what it is :lol:   

Uh....I struck a nerve.  Sorry about that.  Sorry you can't catch the wave of R's rolling in the shore line crushing the fragile Dems at every turn.  Hey...but you're a strong swimmer...just keep kicking.

Here..a little "jig" to cheer you up from "french fried taters" and his magic harmonica.  Or, is he playing a gun?  He's not sure.  :lmao:

Ahhh.....and he was so close to being the first completely retarded VP.  :lol: