Check your account email address ×

Japan never shut their economy down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m always entertained when you scramble to explain away the obvious with the most ridiculous explanations. 

So health had zero to do with it? :lmao:

I never claimed masked didn't play a significant role.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So health had zero to do with it? :lmao:

I never claimed masked didn't play a significant role.

It’s adorable that you still try with these people.  I’ve decided not to do anything but punch and laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2020 at 10:31 PM, spin_dry said:

I’m always entertained when you scramble to explain away the obvious with the most ridiculous explanations. 

Dr. Spin. :lmao: Does it ever get old getting proved wrong?

https://time.com/5842139/japan-beat-coronavirus-testing-lockdowns/

Analyzing just how Japan defied the odds and contained the virus while disregarding the playbook used by other successful countries has become a national conversation. Only one thing is agreed upon: that there was no silver bullet, no one factor that made the difference

Edited by Highmark

Huge Graduation parties here last couple weeks including the 1 I went to yesterday, at least 75 folks were there, all ages, even the Town Chairman and several cops, fire fighters and some Paramedics, the kids dad is a Paramedic, not 1 wearing mask that I saw, I did leave early as it started to Thunderstorm and the tent was getting pretty wild.

On 7/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, Tinker said:

Yep.I only ride in the ones we've had off for Modernizing and the public hasn't been in or I'll get on top. They're toilet tubes at the best of times

I’ve been working in a 95 story building for a week now. They have these in all of the elevators.https://shop.nanoseptic.com/Elevator-Button-Covers-p128477152

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have doubled that the last few days. 

But who the fuck goes to a shit hole like Nam.

Yeah, just checked. Not quite double in cases 620 cases, 5 deaths now. 

Vietnam is beautiful, and we apparently thought it was worth sacrificing 50,000+ soldiers to losing a war there. Fighting rice farmers...

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve been working in a 95 story building for a week now. They have these in all of the elevators.https://shop.nanoseptic.com/Elevator-Button-Covers-p128477152

so now you touch the button cover everyone else is touching instead of the button everyone else is touching?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

so now you touch the button cover everyone else is touching instead of the button everyone else is touching?

These stickers that go over the button release a disinfectant. They make them for door handles also. I’m not sure how they work,but I’m starting to see them all over.

There's also stainless cab interior panels now with copper that adds microbial properties to the surface. CuVerro is the name of it I think.

All irrelevant when the savages smear every possible human fluid all over everything though LoL.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Vietnam 95M people. 369 cases. 0 deaths.

Anyone that thinks masks alone are the reason for that? :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

In contrast, Michigan had almost 1000 new cases in one day (7/29) and about 6400 people have died.

Our population is about 1/10th of Vietnam.

I see plates from all over the US when I’m in Michigan. The auto industry is a world wide game now. I bet Michigan travel numbers are huge compared to a lot of other places.

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I see plates from all over the US when I’m in Michigan. The auto industry is a world wide game now. I bet Michigan travel numbers are huge compared to a lot of other places.

Only 6 state plates I haven't seen this Summer.

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Again...

Not sure why walking around infecting people is funny 

In mid-June, about six months after the pandemic officially landed in California, Newsom ordered all state residents to begin wearing face coverings while in public. 

Despite such measures, daily new cases in the state have continued to increase, growing slowly throughout April and May before beginning to skyrocket in mid-June, according to official state data.

The accelerating rise in cases would seem to belie the Newsom administration's claims that their mitigation efforts were critical in stopping the spread of the coronavirus in California. Six weeks after it was imposed, even Newsom's mask mandate appears to have had little effect on the transmission of COVID-19 in his state. 

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Who said that? You?

Masks didn't work in Cali, worthless.

If you can't figure out that covering your mouth n nose reduces what you expel I can't help ya.

Was it you that said you tested positive for already having Covid ?

Edited by Tinker

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

If you can't figure out that covering your mouth n nose reduces what you expel I can't help ya.

So he says. No telling how many people he infected. If he even had it...

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

"

Six weeks after it was imposed, even Newsom's mask mandate appears to have had little effect on the transmission of COVID-19 in his state" masks = worthless