Check your account email address ×

If you could own any production snowmobile from any year brand new right now what would it be?

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't remember the last time I was excited about a new model of snowmobile.

Huh?   Because of the prices?

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I feel like the last ten years is a lot of BNG. 

Not me.   Lots of good things.   Pick out another 10 year period that had more innovation?

Since 2009-10

4 stroke performance Turbo's, 2 stroke Turbo, Single piped 850 twins with as much HP as 1000 triple triples of old, suspension adjustable from the handlebar,  battery-less electric start, vastly improved accessories like tunnel bags, shocks are vastly improved, push button summerizing, digital gauges with GPS option, far superior track options, flexible rear mt suspensions, quick adjustable suspensions.    

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not me.   Lots of good things.   Pick out another 10 year period that had more innovation?

Since 2009-10

4 stroke performance Turbo's, 2 stroke Turbo, Single piped 850 twins with as much HP as 1000 triple triples of old, suspension adjustable from the handlebar,  battery-less electric start, vastly improved accessories like tunnel bags, shocks are vastly improved, push button summerizing, digital gauges with GPS option, far superior track options, flexible rear mt suspensions, quick adjustable suspensions.    

No shit, more innovation in the last 10 years than the previous 50

8 minutes ago, Doorider said:

No shit, more innovation in the last 10 years than the previous 50

With significantly declining volumes. Huge changes year after year is just ridiculous to think feasible for the mfg's.

I think sleds are very expensive but IMO what is available is also very, very good.   My rider experience or enjoyment continues to go up with every new sled I buy.  Now if someone will just make a lightweight triple two stroke turbo in the modern chassis' with say 250 HP I'll really be set.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark