Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis To Install Permanent Monument To George Floyd

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Still practiced in some countries today..blacks were the largest slave owners of other Blacks, yet you say nothing about that.

I’m sure the founding fathers celebrated with the black slave owners of the day. Probably gave em tips. As for it being practiced in other countries, let’s stick with the subject. America. And what’s with the biblical reference? Did the Bible condone slavery? Did the authors of the Bible share the same idea that all men aren’t created equal? is that why the Bible says? That’s one fucked up book.   

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sure the founding fathers celebrated with the black slave owners of the day. Probably gave em tips. As for it being practiced in other countries, let’s stick with the subject. America. And what’s with the biblical reference? Did the Bible condone slavery? Did the authors of the Bible share the same idea that all men aren’t created equal? is that why the Bible says? That’s one fucked up book.   

You brought up religion:

Quote...Your argument is meaningless in the moral sense. You profess to be a Christian as well. It’s also frightful to think that some claim America was founded in Judea-Christian beliefs, yet found it possible to slip slavery under the door. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You brought up religion:

Quote...Your argument is meaningless in the moral sense. You profess to be a Christian as well. It’s also frightful to think that some claim America was founded in Judea-Christian beliefs, yet found it possible to slip slavery under the door. 

Does the Bible really ordain slavery? Wow. That’s so fucked. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Does the Bible really ordain slavery? Wow. That’s so fucked. 

You need to research it, it was a common practice back then, most societies had slaves, some even volunteered to be a slave.

Abraham's wife Sarah had Hagar, a slave. Research Joseph..

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You need to research it, it was a common practice back then, most societies had slaves, some even volunteered to be a slave.

Abraham's wife Sarah had Hagar, a slave. Research Joseph..

Seems like a great gig. You should consider it. 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Was done some times to escape poverty.

People do some fucked up shit when they’re starving. And psychopaths provide the fucked up shit to people when they’re vulnerable 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People do some fucked up shit when they’re starving. And psychopaths provide the fucked up shit to people when they’re vulnerable 

Parents even sold their children into slavery for debts owned or even income, was common in ancient times.

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Parents even sold their children into slavery for debts owned or even income, was common in ancient times.

Of course. Human life had little in the way of worth at that time. It remained as such until the great enlightenment period where some great thinkers imagined the ideas of separation of church and state. Things such as liberty and progressiveness. Freedom of thought and expression. It changed the world. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Your argument is meaningless in the moral sense. You profess to be a Christian as well. It’s also frightful to think that some claim America was founded in Judea-Christian beliefs, yet found it possible to slip slavery under the door. Fucking disgusting.  

Read leviticus to get instruction on slave ownership. Owning slaves is a great Christian tradition.

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Read leviticus to get instruction on slave ownership. Owning slaves is a great Christian tradition.

That book was written 7 centuries before the teachings of Christ. 

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

You're rambling.........

Laws have nothing to do with morality or what's right or wrong. Just like you said, laws change all the time so how could the law decide what's right or wrong?

I didn't say anything about tearing down statues but since you asked, people burning down homes and businesses should expect to be shot. 

I knew we'd find commonality.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Of course it wasn’t illegal. Everyone knows this. It’s the reason why some people are questioning the character of America’s founders and why statues exist to honor such atrocious behavior. The crimes perpetrated against humanity by the founding fathers by placing themselves in a position to own another person far outweighs anything George Floyd had done. The repeated whipping, besting, selling, and holding title on another human compared to Floyd’s crimes? Who’s the thug here? Keep playing with your silly semantics. It’s amusing to watch and so easy to crush. 

Yeah and the fucking mobs get to decide that, seriously thats your argument?  :lol: 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Your bible is fucking trash just like your defense of disgusting immoral behavior 

There it is!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes....you and 2 billion other deficient people hold it dear. The sooner you all die the better

And another key platform position of the new woke generation, that previous generations need to die sooner than later.  Bravo, about the most despicable and unprecedented world view taken ever.  Work your whole life, do good works, only to be given the age shaming bullshit.  In a generation where the coalitioni of grievance groups, that you are part of, make up far too much of todays 20-40 age demo.  The irony is rich.  I'm so glad my kids were raised better, behave better and will succeed in life better, than you.  And I hope you run your mouth to the wrong mother fucker and he punches your lights out.  Loser.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Yikes lol this is too much 

Ben's angry and shit housesd.  SSDD.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

You did. 6 billion do not buy into christianity, so by the same logic you just used to tell ben he is wrong..........

Post where I said it, I never did, I simply asked Ben who was right.