Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis To Install Permanent Monument To George Floyd

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Post where I said it, I never did, I simply asked Ben who was right.

So 2 billion people are wrong and you're right?? Ok then.

you posted the above rebuttal.  Hence if because 2 billion believe in your god makes them right, then the other vast majority that do not, must make you wrong...majority rules. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s not the teachings of Christ. Why do you think they fucked the guy up? 

Correct but Christian's follow both the old and new testaments. You will find both in every single Christian church,  and you will be taught from the old testament if you were to attend. 

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

So 2 billion people are wrong and you're right?? Ok then.

you posted the above rebuttal.  Hence if because 2 billion believe in your god makes them right, then the other vast majority that do not, must make you wrong...majority rules. 

Not just my God, a lot more believe in God, not just Christians.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

So you now cherry pick.. and the rest is bullshit...got it.

Where did I say that? Many old testament laws became obsolete after Christ's death , read the Bible.

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This monument controversy illustrates  the ridiculousness of expecting those who contribute to the advancement of society to be without fault. George Floyd robbed a pregnant  woman at gunpoint  and no doubt committed  many other crimes in his life. Jefferson owned & banged his slaves. Most of our "founding fathers" were flawed men who would not measure up in today's world. 

I'm not saying the statues need to be torn down or not, I'm not saying George Floyd should or shouldn't  have a statue. I'm only saying that judging past generations by modern standards is to not really understand history.

The black slave females were known as BETTYS. They were routinely bred by the biggest BLACK BUCKS, to produce the biggest, strongest offspring to carry more cotton. 

So, it was no great bad thing for a master to mount one of the Bettys himself. 

Ever wonder why you get giants like Shaquille O'neil?   BREEDING ON THE PLANTATIONS!!!!!  It's the troof!!!!

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

All 3 trace back to Abraham..

Ah no, to the god of Abraham. You would actually all hate Abraham and try to either circumcise him, behead him, or crucify the poor bastard. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Floyd was a criminal and we should bring back slavery......these nigs need something to channel their tumultuous behavior on.....put that expendable energy to good honest use for a change.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ah no, to the god of Abraham. You would actually all hate Abraham and try to either circumcise him, behead him, or crucify the poor bastard. 

We call Judaism, Christianity and Islam the Abrahamic faiths because all trace their origins to Abraham, the first man called to a specific covenant by God. 

If I could have some slave girls, I would. I'd make them mow the grass and split the firewood during the day, then I would put them on the breeding rack at night. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The black slave females were known as BETTYS. They were routinely bred by the biggest BLACK BUCKS, to produce the biggest, strongest offspring to carry more cotton. 

Ever wonder why you get giants like Shaquille O'neil?   BREEDING ON THE PLANTATIONS!!!!!  It's the troof!!!!

Oh yeah!

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And in walks the skunk ape 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I could have some slave girls, I would. I'd make them mow the grass and split the firewood during the day, then I would put them on the breeding rack at night. 

And what would they do after your 45 seconds of mating ritual.....