Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So 4.3 million Americans have been infected by visibly and physically sick people that were not in quarentine or hospital and chose to go out in public anyway ? Don't think so. 

Anyway, hope Y'all can turn things around. 

Do you trust the science and data only when it's scary or? 

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Would you call not entering thousands of negative results, but entering positive ones to distort numbers a conspiracy or not? 

How about a link, then we can discuss.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny how some like to rip Whitmer but our state is actually doing well as far  as cases and deaths and around here other than people wearing masks in stores it seems like a normal summer...busy as hell.

The proof is in the pudding as they say.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do none of the mask retards ever acknowledge the multitude of professional Doctors and Scientists providing solid opinions on how useless wearing a cloth mask is?

Its because they are emotionally invested in believing they are doing something good when in reality all theyre doing is acting like a bunch of fucking sheep assholes

multitude? More like small minority.

But hey, continue listening to the Dr. Nick Riviera's of the scientific community. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do none of the mask retards ever acknowledge the multitude of professional Doctors and Scientists providing solid opinions on how useless wearing a cloth mask is?

Its because they are emotionally invested in believing they are doing something good when in reality all theyre doing is acting like a bunch of fucking sheep assholes

Show me one well respected hospital that shares your theory? I asked someone else yesterday and there were crickets. Now off to Twitter for your mission, lol

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny how some like to rip Whitmer but our state is actually doing well as far  as cases and deaths and around here other than people wearing masks in stores it seems like a normal summer...busy as hell.

Because she's puts positive covids in nursing homes, doesn't social distance or wear a mask off camera. She constantly lies, never shows her secret science or data and so on ....ffs pouts lol 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Show me one well respected hospital that shares your theory? I asked someone else yesterday and there were crickets. Now off to Twitter for your mission, lol

I showed you an actual study with scientific findings. You glossed over it

• A cloth mask or face covering does very little to prevent the emission or inhalation of small particles. As discussed in an earlier CIDRAP commentary and more recently by Morawska and Milton (2020) in an open letter to WHO signed by 239 scientists, inhalation of small infectious particles is not only biologically plausible, but the epidemiology supports it as an important mode of transmission for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/04/commentary-masks-all-covid-19-not-based-sound-data

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

And it was done by who?

What about just going back to February when everybody on the news was saying it including fauci and his professionals? 

Would you like the video compilation?

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

What about just going back to February or everybody on the news was saying it including fauci and his professionals? 

Would you like the video compilation?

for the 400th time that was when people were using and hording masks because they thought they would protect the mask wearer from contracting it. 

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

No. What's your point?

Just a question is all. You said that you were in 2 hospitals, of which I don't doubt that you did btw, I was wondering if it was required to be tested before you entered. Would have seemed to me like that would have been the first thing to have done.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

for the 400th time that was when people were using and hording masks because they thought they would protect the mask wearer from contracting it. 

So essentially what you're saying is it's okay to lie to protect the people?

yeah that's not a slippery slope at all and it couldn't be what's going on at all right now right?

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

So essentially what you're saying is it's okay to lie to protect the people?

yeah that's not a slippery slope at all and it couldn't be what's going on at all right now right?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Literally none. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

But now we're supposed to believe them... I got it now. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

They've tested masks on the flu for a decade.  No help

It literally helps nothing, prevents nothing and protects you from nothing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/04/02/everyone-wore-masks-during-1918-flu-pandemic-they-were-useless/%3foutputType=amp

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Just a question is all. You said that you were in 2 hospitals, of which I don't doubt that you did btw, I was wondering if it was required to be tested before you entered. Would have seemed to me like that would have been the first thing to have done.

No test required for me. The hospitals were Littleton and Dartmouth. My father in law has had to go for tests in St J and did have to be tested both times before going to his appointments. I think in both cases it was 2 days before his appointments. In theory he could contact the virus between the test and the hospital visit.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I showed you an actual study with scientific findings. You glossed over it

Show us a hospital, doctors office, clinic or care facility that is not wearing masks. 

I'll Google what a straw man is while we wait...

Just now, frenchy said:

based on the numbers from countries who have utilized the strategy the results are hard to ignore. 

No they aren’t....the results are anecdotal and vast differences statistically occur in different geographic regions with no known correlation at this time. You go ahead and play retard ....I’ll go with common fucking sense

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Show us a hospital, doctors office, clinic or care facility that is not wearing masks. 

I'll Google what a straw man is while we wait...

Show me a hospital , clinic or care facility that is having staff wear a fucking bandana over their mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No they aren’t....the results are anecdotal and vast differences statistically occur in different geographic regions with no known correlation at this time. You go ahead and play retard ....I’ll go with common fucking sense

that's a cute summation. It's funny how you have made such great leaps in some areas but still crave the back-slaps and fist bumps so this is what we get from you.