Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Another FSCE scientist. Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express. :lol:

No....just seen first hand some "victims" who were very promask and end up getting the virus.  Meanwhile, I take zero precautions, no handwashing,constantly touch my face .....wear a mask only where absolutely forced too and I can't seem to catch this.  Just find all the fear mongering and mask importance a little comical. This thing's going to get you mask or no mask ...deal with it. I have absolutely no worries if I should get this or not.

.04 mortality rate.....gimme a break:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Every store I have been in here in southern NH requires a mask. I have no problem with wearing one.

WEnt to bentleys in Amherst for takeout last night. Took the wife's escape. Forgot my mask. Went in without one and no one had one on.

13 hours ago, Tinker said:

SMFH

Show me 1 Doctor or Nurse or any intelligent human that walks upright that isn't wearing one. It takes longer to impregnate yur cousin than slide a goober shield over yur mouth.

Do what a medical professional does.

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

It literally does nothing....take that mask and shove it up your ass

Or do what a maintenance electrician does.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do what a medical professional does.

Or do what a maintenance electrician does.

Cases are skyrocketing in this country while other countries across the globe have a handle on this virus and are getting back to some sense of normalcy yet here we are with people acting like wearing a mask is akin to shitting on their Constitutional Rights...bizarre.

We aren't going to get anywhere near back to normal until the case numbers go down. Not wearing a mask when necessary will just allow to continue to spread.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cases are skyrocketing in this country while other countries across the globe have a handle on this virus and are getting back to some sense of normalcy yet here we are with people acting like wearing a mask is akin to shitting on their Constitutional Rights...bizarre.

I’d have no issue with a hand sanitizer mandate. That would be 1000x more effective. A stupid cloth mask does nothing and anyone with a brain knows that’s true.

Its the efficacy that I take issue with.

If they mandate a vaccine before you can go in Home Depot are you gonna line up and let them give it to you?

Just now, ckf said:

We aren't going to get anywhere near back to normal until the case numbers go down. Not wearing a mask when necessary will just allow to continue to spread.

Wearing a mask will do nothing to prevent the spread ....simple as that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d have no issue with a hand sanitizer mandate. That would be 1000x more effective. A stupid cloth mask does nothing and anyone with a brain knows that’s true.

Its the efficacy that I take issue with.

If they mandate a vaccine before you can go in Home Depot are you gonna line up and let them give it to you?

Wearing a mask and getting a vaccine are vastly different and I disagree with you on masks as do many experts.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wearing a mask and getting a vaccine are vastly different and I disagree with you on masks as do many experts.

Many experts also agree and it makes almost no sense that a piece of cloth which is unable to filter small particles would prevent spread 

It makes more sense that these cloth masks exacerbate the issue as people are always touching their face 

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

I dont even know who is considered an honest "expert " anymore. 

Yeah that is a bit of an issue. 😂

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Many experts also agree and it makes almost no sense that a piece of cloth which is unable to filter small particles would prevent spread 

It makes more sense that these cloth masks exacerbate the issue as people are always touching their face 

Yes I have heard that as well...the good thing is that when you're out on the boat there are no problems with any of this shit.👊🏻😎🌞

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wearing a mask will do nothing to prevent the spread ....simple as that

Just now, jammin said:

I dont even know who is considered an honest "expert " anymore. 

I'm not putting my money on professor Bhen until he provides his degree in infectious diseases. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

I'd ride in Ben's golf cart today without a mask.  :bc:

You've got bigger balls than I do....wear your seat belt as I've heard that golf carts can roll over. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jammin said:

I'd ride in Ben's golf cart today without a mask.  :bc:

That's likely due to the amount of alcohol being splashed around will take care of any particulates floating from any of your mouths. 

I'd guess it'd be the safest place to be.:lol:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

That's likely due to the amount of alcohol being splashed around will take care of any particulates floating from any of your mouths. 

I'd guess it'd be the safest place to be.:lol:

I don't drink anymore (almost 2 years) but it would be tempting to get back on the horse lol. 

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep.  Wife and I were talking about lobster yesterday and today I woke up  adds for Maine lobster.   Coincidence I think not!!!

I'm thinking the old dude had heard enough bitching..."accident"....pffftt.:ashamed:

10 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep.  Wife and I were talking about lobster yesterday and today I woke up  adds for Maine lobster.   Coincidence I think not!!!

Is it Alexa,Siri or Google?  We have Alexa and Google listening in on us , lol.

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Dumb AF

Exactly...you’d have to be one brain dead cunt to think a cloth face covering incapable of filtering anything at all would be effective at all in preventing the spread of virus. If you have a cough or sneeze cover your fucking face.....there. Just accomplished the same thing as any cloth face mask

fucking idiot 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1