Check your account email address ×

Epstein sex slave Virginia Gueffre

Was literally fucking recruited by Ghislain Maxwell while she was working for Trump at Mara Lago as a child.

You fucks who think Trump is clean in all of this are some of the dumbest pieces of shit in the world 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was literally fucking recruited by Ghislain Maxwell while she was working for Trump at Mara Lago as a child.

You fucks who think Trump is clean in all of this are some of the dumbest pieces of shit in the world 

:goodpost:

Not sure if that really makes Trump as suspicious as someone who went to the island.

Two things Trump did.   1. Kicked him out of Mar a Lago after he hit on a young girl.  2. Was the ONLY person to return a call to the lawyer of one of the abused girls and said what do you want to know and how can I help.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure if that really makes Trump as suspicious as someone who went to the island.

Two things Trump did.   1. Kicked him out of Mar a Lago after he hit on a young girl.  2. Was the ONLY person to return a call to the lawyer of one of the abused girls and said what do you want to know and how can I help.

Epper probably asked Trump if they could have a 3 some with Ivanka when she was about 15 and that sent the orange piece of shit over the edge :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Epper probably asked Trump if they could have a 3 some with Ivanka when she was about 15 and that sent the orange piece of shit over the edge :lol:

Maybe.   Says a lot about him literally being the only one returning that call wanting to help that girl.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe.   Says a lot about him literally being the only one returning that call wanting to help that girl.

That is a good thing....I just don’t care for the fact that the potus of the USA was deeply involved with child sex traffickers...that goes for Clinton too

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is a good thing....I just don’t care for the fact that the potus of the USA was deeply involved with child sex traffickers...that goes for Clinton too

I think trump knew the game. He even eluded to the fact that Epstein liked them young. 

Epstein ran in the same circles as Trump. Besides the pictures of trump and Epstein I haven't heard anything about Trump being implicated.

However we haven't heard Trump demanding investigations into Epps and ghislane either. Seems he could win some favor frying some prominent democrats associated with Epstein. Would be some major swamp draining. Doubt it tho.... 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If he had knowledge he should go down

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They all had knowledge and knowing what was going on is just as bad as participating. 

People don’t want to hear this but there at 100’s of Epstein’s out there. Child trafficking and pizzagate are real. 

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People don’t want to hear this but there at 100’s of Epstein’s out there. Child trafficking and pizzagate are real. 

There certainly are not 100s of billionaire sex traffickers hanging out with royalty and presidents out there. Epstein was mossad and the Jews wanted dirt on powerful men. What better dirt than proof they are into fucking little kids

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Bad? Yes

Just as bad? Not a fucking chance.

If I knew someone was trafficking and fucking little kids and I did nothing about it that would make me just as bad as them in my eyes. Failure to act makes a person complicit in the crime 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

If they convict Trump I will say you were right.

Exactly.  Let the fucking chips fall where they may.  Trump cut ties with the guy almost 20 years ago, and does not appear to be too concerned.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

so in other words, you made that up and are full of shit.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

Exactly.  Let the fucking chips fall where they may.  Trump cut ties with the guy almost 20 years ago, and does not appear to be too concerned.

so in other words, you made that up and are full of shit.

What?

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There certainly are not 100s of billionaire sex traffickers hanging out with royalty and presidents out there. Epstein was mossad and the Jews wanted dirt on powerful men. What better dirt than proof they are into fucking little kids

If I knew someone was trafficking and fucking little kids and I did nothing about it that would make me just as bad as them in my eyes. Failure to act makes a person complicit in the crime 

So next time the cops are called on you when you are driving drunk, remember, it is the right thing for a person to do.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

So next time the cops are called on you when you are driving drunk, remember, it is the right thing for a person to do.

I don’t drive drunk and never have