Check your account email address ×

Great American Outdoors Act is the legislation of a generation

depends on what the fine print is . bills lime this can look all nice and shiny on the outside and then close off thousands of acres to use of the masses unless that use is what the lobby sunk in .

imho parks don't need to be repaved and built up like Disney land .

some are just getting to be a bit much .

when I was a teen Rushmore was a small gift shop small discovery center and some parking . now WTF multi level parking cancer hall on and on just crazy compared to just a few decades ago .

don't get me started on that shit show drive through zoo we call Yellowstone.  can't pay my to go there any more I will keep rolling through to the tetons every time . Yellowstone could greatly benefit from going back to a more rustic way of life . 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

depends on what the fine print is . bills lime this can look all nice and shiny on the outside and then close off thousands of acres to use of the masses unless that use is what the lobby sunk in .

imho parks don't need to be repaved and built up like Disney land .

some are just getting to be a bit much .

when I was a teen Rushmore was a small gift shop small discovery center and some parking . now WTF multi level parking cancer hall on and on just crazy compared to just a few decades ago .

don't get me started on that shit show drive through zoo we call Yellowstone.  can't pay my to go there any more I will keep rolling through to the tetons every time . Yellowstone could greatly benefit from going back to a more rustic way of life . 

Fuck Mount Rushmore. It's a monument to slave owners built on stolen land.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well by all means we best rewright history and blow his face off the hill . just shit the fuck up.  history is what it is and today's views and opinions will never change it no matter how hard you try by burning books at toppling monuments 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Thomas Jefferson is a fucking embarrassment and anyone who disagrees with that is a cock sucking faggot.

Stolen land.  :lmao:

Indians had slaves.

• USA Contributing Member

Seems like the history off all countries should be burnt up and forgotten If you listen to the monument haters. We’re spending more time trying trying to fix what we think the past was vs trying to take control of what the future could be. 2020, the year we went backwards...

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I thought spending was "out of control"

Sorry, but this is just another money grab and should not be considered "necessary" spending IMO.

Trillions on unnecessary wars and bailing out banks is out of control. Protecting and taking care of our natural treasures that will be enjoyed  and appreciated by generations to come is not.

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Thomas Jefferson is a fucking embarrassment and anyone who disagrees with that is a cock sucking faggot.

So you're saying you like Jefferson, right?

I mean.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Can't steal something you didn't own to begin with..

They went to war and killed each other for 100's of years for no less noble of cause than European's (then American's) conquered them.  

I love how the "timeline" of acceptable behavior seems to float around the centuries to whatever new group wants to be given some sort of reperation.

What's next some group being upset because they think they were unfairly evolved from dirty water billions of years ago?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trillions on unnecessary wars and bailing out banks is out of control. Protecting and taking care of our natural treasures that will be enjoyed  and appreciated by generations to come is not.

again I agree to a point but turning nat parks to Disney land like they did to mt Rushmore and Yellowstone is gross . 

12 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Seems like the history off all countries should be burnt up and forgotten If you listen to the monument haters. We’re spending more time trying trying to fix what we think the past was vs trying to take control of what the future could be. 2020, the year we went backwards...

Screenshot_20200720-202337.jpg

• Like 1

Waste of money while the govt is raping state and federal land as fast as they can.

In my state the last repuke governor really cranked up the destruction on the state land (which includes state parks, scenic areas, etc) and the current leftist POS governor hasn't changed anything...

Federal land-same deal.

They are so corrupt that they don't even follow their own fake forest plans that they themselves made up...and all their bullshit (changing the English language as well as flat out lying), is like something out of the old soviet union...

The local environmental groups all seem to be obsessed with global warming (which they have no control over) or kissing black ass. No thought to the destruction right in front of their faces that they Could actually do something about...

Typical clown world.

20200216_145827.jpg

20200216_171139.jpg

14 hours ago, Snake said:

So you're saying you like Jefferson, right?

I mean.......

No, I'm using the language of idiots to explain how much of a piece of garbage he was to a bunch of idiots. If I used the language I wanted to use your panties would tie into a tight enough knot to castrate you.

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, I'm using the language of idiots to explain how much of a piece of garbage he was to a bunch of idiots. If I used the language I wanted to use your panties would tie into a tight enough knot to castrate you.

I have a tool for that.  When are you available?

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

5d5f275e2eabd.jpeg

• Haha 3