Check your account email address ×

Liz Cheney Has All Boys Upset

1 minute ago, hayward said:

so now snacks is a Cheney fan.  It's hard to keep up around here. :read:

Someone is posturing for a new job.

She took Smales in all the way to the bobber.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did they censure her for simply thanking someone?

Detroit Democrats unanimously censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/04/25/detroit-democrats-unanimously-censure-lawmaker-karen-whitsett-who-credited-trump-covid-19-recovery/3025907001/

Until March, Kinloch was Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's community liaison to southeast Michigan. He saidthe censure "speaks to the heart of Democratic representation" and should she wish, Whitsett has seven days to appeal.

"This is done with unless she appeals," he said. "We will begin screening someone else to support that district."

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did they censure her for simply thanking someone?

Detroit Democrats unanimously censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/04/25/detroit-democrats-unanimously-censure-lawmaker-karen-whitsett-who-credited-trump-covid-19-recovery/3025907001/

Until March, Kinloch was Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's community liaison to southeast Michigan. He saidthe censure "speaks to the heart of Democratic representation" and should she wish, Whitsett has seven days to appeal.

"This is done with unless she appeals," he said. "We will begin screening someone else to support that district."

dd4c4efb9ad154b5fcf1b6ea4b3045dd1fed9c68

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She loves her some endless wars in Afghanistan. Didn't think you liked that...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I simply said she has the boys all upset and attacking her...I find it funny. I never said I supported her.

I'm finding it as a fine way to distinguish where exactly people stand.

Endless war people want Cheney. I'm good with that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

How long do you think you’ll be checking out for after the election and Trump is swept to victory?

I’ll be in a high state of amusement as America continues to break apart following the re-election of trump. I’m excited to see what the aftermath will be. You do know that this country has been permanently altered. It’s never going back to the same. I really hope that you get this

Just now, Snake said:

High state of amusement. :lol:

No sunshine. You’re one of the guys that wants to be above it all. Keep whistling in the dark to keep your spirits up. Shit has changed permanently in America. You can see it and feel it. Consider it growing pains. :lol: 

I simply said she has the boys all upset and attacking her...I find it funny. I never said I supported her.

You know how to trigger the right! Its hilarious!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'm finding it as a fine way to distinguish where exactly people stand.

Endless war people want Cheney. I'm good with that.

She said she supports Fauci and mask wearing and clowns like Matt Gaetz and Jim (look the other way) Jordan list their minds. 🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She said she supports Fauci and mask wearing and clowns like Matt Gaetz and Jim (look the other way) Jordan list their minds. 🤣

There we go... I knew you would drop the 'what,me??" game and show your face. As usual.

you must support her since you don't support trump.  it's the way things work here you are either on the train or off it.    

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you must support her since you don't support trump.  it's the way things work here you are either on the train or off it.    

Or you are "so above it all"!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll be in a high state of amusement as America continues to break apart following the re-election of trump. I’m excited to see what the aftermath will be. You do know that this country has been permanently altered. It’s never going back to the same. I really hope that you get this

And somehow you cant see the cause.  the true cause.   Its not Trump trying to change the nation. its not Trump trying to destroy our election system .its not Trump shitting all over the norms of this once great country.  nope not our President at all, yet you try to blame him for all of it.    dig your head out of your ass take a breath, lenny. look at what has done just what i pointed out and tell me whos really responsible these acts.   

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

There we go... I knew you would drop the 'what,me??" game and show your face. As usual.

WTF are you babbling about...they are legitimately pissed over those two things. You try too hard Little MoeMoe.

Just now, frenchy said:

One simple comment and the usual suspects from the Running Cover Club engage, united and strong! :lol: 

They are vigilant!!!!! 🤣

10 minutes ago, old indy said:

And somehow you cant see the cause.  the true cause.   Its not Trump trying to change the nation. its not Trump trying to destroy our election system .its not Trump shitting all over the norms of this once great country.  nope not our President at all, yet you try to blame him for all of it.    dig your head out of your ass take a breath, lenny. look at what has done just what i pointed out and tell me whos really responsible these acts.   

Elect a president that dribbles out juvenile tweets and insults. Treats people like they’re less than him. Fails to show respect or practice restraint when challenged. Yep, this is what you get. A big fucking mess. People get pissed and stopped respecting and taking him serious. Hell, people aren’t taking anything government related serious. So by all means, pull your head out of your ass and elect a normal human being. 

• Like 1