Check your account email address ×

Conservatives are being silenced

Or maybe not......

It’s not all that surprising given that their Vice President of U.S. Public Policy is none other than Joel Kaplan.

Within Facebook, Kaplan is seen as a strong conservative voice.[4] He has helped place conservatives in key positions in the company, and advocated for the interests of the right-wing websites Breitbart News and The Daily Caller within the company.[5][3][6] He has successfully advocated for changes in Facebook's algorithm to promote the interests of right-wing publications,[3] and successfully prevented Facebook from closing down Facebook groups that circulate fake news, arguing that doing so would disproportionately target conservatives.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Kaplan

• Platinum Contributing Member

Without question there is some silencing of conservative views on social media but its not nearly enough to kill the movement.   No matter what version I go on there are tons of loud and proud Trump supporters.   Its actually mind boggling.  I'm sure there is the same for Biden or Antifa or whatever but my pages are FILLED with pro America, Pro Trump posts. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Without question there is some silencing of conservative views on social media but its not nearly enough to kill the movement.   No matter what version I go on there are tons of loud and proud Trump supporters.   Its actually mind boggling.  I'm sure there is the same for Biden or Antifa or whatever but my pages are FILLED with pro America, Pro Trump posts. 

I get a balance of both sides on mine. Most of my family is staunch dem. So it seems about even to me. What’s amazing to me the absolute hate for trump. I mean I think he’s an asshole, but some of these folks are just bitter 24/7. 
That’s no way to live.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I get a balance of both sides on mine. Most of my family is staunch dem. So it seems about even to me. What’s amazing to me the absolute hate for trump. I mean I think he’s an asshole, but some of these folks are just bitter 24/7. 
That’s no way to live.

I hardly go on facebook for anything but marketplace so I can't really comment there.   But on Instagram and yes TikTok virtually 50-75% of my feeds are conservative or pro Trump in some nature or another.   The rest are sleds, hunting, fishing and hot chicks.   Fortunately the hot chicks also make up a good portion of the pro Trump, hunting, fishing or conservative feeds.  :thumbsup:

The GOP are like Christians. Constantly complaining about being persecuted. Problem is that no one can ever find the bodies. It’s all victimstance bullshit. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

None of them are real conservatives.

I could sit here all day naming conservatives who have been banned from tons of platforms as well as paypal, cc, banks, Etc.

Who wants to try me??

Double Dare!

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You guys still buy the story that Biden is up 10 points?

I think it has been well established that poll numbers are bullshit

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You guys still buy the story that Biden is up 10 points?

Only with left leaning polls. As you likely know, just like CNN and others did back in 16, they lie to sway ignorant sheeple into going with the flow/masses. I was glad to see it backfired big time on them. 

You would have to be a fool to openly support Trump on social media.   I try to tell my friends, a lot of them have their own business or in highly public jobs, but they just don’t get it.  They’re not loons and think it is all in good fun.  It doesn’t occur to them that there is lunatics out there that will to hurt them or their families over merely posting Trump  memes or all lives matter memes.  
This poor guy found out the hard way.  Nice guy,  who had no idea posting...  I support the president Would destroy his career. 

E4B3A66E-4235-4290-B9FA-59E380A6C7E1.jpeg

9F45D647-53E8-4707-ACC2-BDAC4D3775A1.jpeg