Check your account email address ×

Why I like Trump.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes and that’s why I voted for him but he has turned out to be an utter fucking failure so worry about the irrelevant province you live in. 

What are you blubbering about now fatty?

You still never told me who in your family is banging the black guy.

Edited by awful knawful

12 hours ago, irv said:

So, you just thought you'd slam Trump for something to do? Funny, I don't ever see you slamming Trudope when he is easily 10x worse and is destroying Canada right before your very eyes.

What we have are 2 men. 

Man (1) holds the most power in the world. Has the codes to unlock the nukes.... His decisions can a will change the world we live in.

Man (2) has very low powers in the world. Has the codes to unlock the drive thru window @ Tim Hortons. His decisions will not change the world we live in.

I could bitch about Trudeau but it would be the same as bitching to the janitor because your not happy the way the CEO is running the company. Do I like Trudeau no. Waste my time bitching about him no.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What are you blubbering about now fatty?

You still never told me who in your family is banging the black guy.

Classy

11 hours ago, irv said:

So, you have anything, Jimmy? :dunno:

Why are you so concerned anyhow Irv? 

Botched and continues to lie about his response to Covid 19.

Spent like a drunken sailor his entire term.

Using AG Barr for personal favors.

Continues to lie about the border wall.

Takes no responsibility and continues to blame Obama for his own failures.

Using federal thugs to arrest people without probable cause.

Violates financial ethics laws on a daily basis.

Continues to lie about his amazing HC Plan that will replace The ACA.

Most divisive President in my lifetime.

If I think of more I’ll let you know.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you ignore everything as long as it’s a Republican.Trump

Yes, because the Democrats have been so concilliatory, bi partisan and brought so much great legislation forth for the past 10 years now.   Fixed for accuracy btw, I know I've stated it 100 times, but I don't hold either mainstream party in very high regard.  But given a choice, holy shit its clear as day who is the lesser of the evils.

Appointed people to work in the administration and touted them as the best and brightest and when he let them go called them names and denigrated them...like a scorned middle schooler.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Appointed people to work in the administration and touted them as the best and brightest and when he let them go called them names and denigrated them...like a scorned middle schooler.

tumblr_oiasuaubpn1ue779no2_400.gif?w=533

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are people like you so concerned about Trump getting rid of incompetent workers?  What do you do with bad employees?  The problem with half of these bad employees is the way they are let go from their last jobs.  Take a look a many school administrators, ceo's etc.  They all are let go with a pat on the back and a good review and go on to the next job and screw that up as well.  If they are incompetent, maybe they should not be in that line of work. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are you so concerned anyhow Irv? 

Botched and continues to lie about his response to Covid 19.

Spent like a drunken sailor his entire term.

Using AG Barr for personal favors.

Continues to lie about the border wall.

Takes no responsibility and continues to blame Obama for his own failures.

Using federal thugs to arrest people without probable cause.

Violates financial ethics laws on a daily basis.

Continues to lie about his amazing HC Plan that will replace The ACA.

Most divisive President in my lifetime.

If I think of more I’ll let you know.

That fucker should be in prison!!! I thought you were going to point out all the treacherousness, corrupt and illegal things he has done like the Dems are guilty of? But I know in the Dem vortex, all those things are A OK with their followers because, well, they're Dems after all and the laws, rules, statutes don't apply to them, only the Rebub's and Trump must adhere to them. :news:

demms1.jpeg

obamaa1.jpg

59 minutes ago, irv said:

That fucker should be in prison!!! I thought you were going to point out all the treacherousness, corrupt and illegal things he has done like the Dems are guilty of? But I know in the Dem vortex, all those things are A OK with their followers because, well, they're Dems after all and the laws, rules, statutes don't apply to them, only the Rebub's and Trump must adhere to them. :news:

demms1.jpeg

obamaa1.jpg

This is why it’s pointless to engage you Irv...you asked me why I thought TRUMP was a failure and I answered yet here you are bringing up Obama and Hillary. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And?

Guys like you cried about Obama wearing a tan suit FFS but Trump acting like a petulant child and blaming everyone else for his shortcomings is just fine...SMH.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ignore every character flaw the guy has.  

I didn't vote for Man of the Year as President. That went out the window many generations ago.

Ignore it? Absolutely.

It's like not going to the best body man because he cheats on his wife.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guys like you cried about Obama wearing a tan suit FFS but Trump acting like a petulant child and blaming everyone else for his shortcomings is just fine...SMH.

Cry about it? Literally cry?

Or make notice how stupid he looked and made a joke about it?

On 7/22/2020 at 7:01 AM, racer254 said:

Because he truly loves the flag and loves America.

On 3 October 2006, Trump had an outsized American flag (variously described as being either 15×25 feet or 20×30 feet) installed on an 80-foot-high flagpole at Mar-a-Lago, in violation of local zoning regulations that established a maximum size of 4×6 feet for flags and a maximum height of 42 feet for flagpoles. Trump put up his regulation-violating flag and pole without obtaining either a building permit permit or a variance from local authorities, and the Palm Beach town council accordingly fined him $1,250 (or, in some accounts, $250) for every day the flag remained in place (apparently citing him only for the pole but not the flag itself). Trump in turn filed a $25 million lawsuit against Palm Beach, claiming that the town was selectively enforcing its rules (by not fining other properties that were flying flags in violation of town ordinances) and infringing his constitutional right to free speech.

Six months later the two sides finally reached an agreement during “secret, court-ordered negotiations,” with the town agreeing to waive all fines against Trump for his code-busting flagpole and to “review its ordinances and codes dealing with flagpoles and flags during the next zoning season,” and Trump agreeing to drop his lawsuit, lower the height of his flagpole from 80 to 70 feet, obtain a permit for the pole and move it farther inland, and donate $100,000 “to charities dealing with Iraq War Veterans, [the] American Flag, or the local VA hospital.”

Derrrrrrr derp derp derrrrrrrr

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Pot meet kettle.

:lol:

You do the same but guess what...you and I are just a couple of idiots fucking around on sled site and not The President of The United States.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never cried about a friggin suit. :lol: