Check your account email address ×

If masks and social distancing work.

Compare US #'s to Canada. 

Same continent, same travel restrictions and both countries allowed flights from China to come in.

This anti mask thing is truly mind boggling. It takes 10 times longer to put socks on. Your country is a fn mess. 

https://thebeaverton.com/2020/07/new-mask-exemption-card-indicates-medical-condition-of-being-an-asshole/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Compare US #'s to Canada. 

Same continent, same travel restrictions and both countries allowed flights from China to come in.

This anti mask thing is truly mind boggling. It takes 10 times longer to put socks on. Your country is a fn mess. 

https://thebeaverton.com/2020/07/new-mask-exemption-card-indicates-medical-condition-of-being-an-asshole/

Just a few minutes of reading posts here will tell you why we are all fucked up...a lot of selfish(and stupid)  dickheads.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just a few minutes of reading posts here will tell you why we are all fucked up...a lot of selfish(and stupid)  dickheads.

Show us another picture of you wearing a mask Jimmah... I'm low on inspiration this morning.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If more boost and a new tune works, why do you need to reclutch? Either the tune works or it doesn’t.  

And a fucking fart can doesn't do a thing for performance but idiots wear them anyway.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Show us another picture of you wearing a mask Jimmah... I'm low on inspiration this morning.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuckin dumb ass question.

I just wonder how you breath sometimes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Snake said:

Damn that really got into your pea brain didn’t it? 🤣

Good thing Zdope is back...he’s always good for a reach around and chuckle.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

aging jimmy I am in Minneapolis daily in and out of houses and industrial property daily let's just say I meet a lot of people I know 2 people who got covid.  better yet 1 is a plumbing service tec and no one from his accounts got the covid . I never saw him in a mask before or after unless property mandated it .

just luck I guess ha