Check your account email address ×

Mainecat's Lincoln Project

John Weaver, the top strategist for John Kasich’s presidential campaign in 2016, has registered as a foreign agent and plans to lobby against potential sanctions on Russia.

Weaver signed a contract last month to lobby on behalf of the Tenam Corporation, a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned nuclear energy company.

Weaver will lobby Congress and the Trump administration on “sanctions or other restrictions in the area of atomic (nuclear) energy, trade or cooperation involving in any way the Russian Federation,” according to a disclosure filing.

The six-month contract is worth $350,000, plus expenses, with an option to extend if necessary. “Time is of the essence in the Agreement,” the contract reads, according to a copy filed with the Justice Department.

It’s not clear exactly what sanctions Weaver will be lobbying against. Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) introduced legislation in February to beef up sanctions on Russia, which would curtail the amount of uranium that could be imported from Russia starting in 2021, among other provisions. The bill hasn’t made it out of committee.

John Weaver is a Republican. Tell the class who the Lincoln Project is.

Oh and thanks for the thread about me. It just proves I am getting under your skin.

Edited by Mainecat

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh and thanks for the thread about me. It just proves I am getting under your skin.

so who is john weaver working for? and what dose that make the person he is working for ? 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

John Weaver is working for the Biden Campaign.

Once again John Weaver is a Republican working for Biden.

How bad does a presidency have to be when you have multi millions of dollars spent by republicans to support a democrat for president.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How bad does a presidency have to be when you have multi millions of dollars spent by republicans to support a democrat for president.

How bad is it when the 'conservative republicans' as you call them drop all pretense of being a conservative republican?

Just so you can identify what is happening, this is what happens when the grifters stop getting grift from the right and get it from the left.

Money is money to these guys.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

How bad is it when the 'conservative republicans' as you call them drop all pretense of being a conservative republican?

Just so you can identify what is happening, this is what happens when the grifters stop getting grift from the right and get it from the left.

Money is money to these guys.

This.  

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, this country is a fukkin filthy, corrupt, lousy shit-hole. 

Filthy politics, filthy minorities, filthy bastards everywhere. 

i know what would fix it, and i'll give you a hint-it's got nothing to do with voting....

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What part of Republican/Democrat is the same thing that you don’t get???

3 hours ago, hayward said:

i know what would fix it, and i'll give you a hint-it's got nothing to do with voting....

X1000

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Go Trump

This will be a LIFE-AFFECTING vote..............if not for you, for your girls. 

I think I might send that orangutan some campaign money.

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The bush’s support biden.  The same family that blew up Iraq....  you are on board with the Bush’s....  what does that say about you....