Check your account email address ×

COVID Brain Damage

Just now, 1jkw said:

I don't think violence used against anyone police or peaceful protestors is the right thing to do.

Do you agree with the pieces of shit politicians calling out the cops here?

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you agree with the pieces of shit politicians calling out the cops here?

I only read where the cop was hit by a brick. I'll go back and read more.

57 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I go back to the same FACTS, that the same republicans don't fight him at all when they cried like bitches over the exact same things before, and that is 100% true of many in here too.   

Trump was bragging he would give more relief money than the dems. , certainly not you typical bootstraps republican. 

So you are saying that the vast majority of republicans supported the list of things I posted?  The same things that are being done on a much larger scale now, and even before covid?

I’m saying this must really piss you off because you bring it up all the time. Both sides are hypocrites. We know this. 
Should we post the video again of Democrats gushing about Mt. Rushmore, and four years later he’s a racist for going there for the 4th?

We could do this all day...

Edited by Edmo

56 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I go back to the same FACTS, that the same republicans don't fight him at all when they cried like bitches over the exact same things before, and that is 100% true of many in here too.   

Trump was bragging he would give more relief money than the dems. , certainly not you typical bootstraps republican. 

So you are saying that the vast majority of republicans supported the list of things I posted?  The same things that are being done on a much larger scale now, and even before covid?

yeah I was all for getting the fuck out of the ME and hoping it off with a 20yr ban on anyone imagrating from those shit holes.

also I have always been 100% apposed to more spending.  that said I am always for tax cuts and 100% stood behind those.  I do not see tax cuts as more spending . I do think they should have cut spending by 30% with them but that is a diff story .

as far as arms deals . I don't give a fuck . I say do what you want but if you are not in step with the us on those issues your people or goods are not alowed on our shores ever and you will not get 2 tbin dime from us untill you get in lock step.

on to the spending again . we have no money . time to stop all aid to any place other than America and then only for legit disasters . I don't see covid as a disaster I see it as a power grab  

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m saying this must really piss you off because you bring it up all the time. Both sides are hypocrites. We know this. 
Should we post the video again of Democrats gushing about Mt. Rushmore, and four years later he’s a racist for going there for the 4th?

We could do this all day...

No, I think it pisses off those who know they cried  about the same things they now support, because they know all the things on the list I posted are being done at much higher rates now.

Fiscal responsibility was the core principal of the rep. party right up until Jan. 20 2017.      The dems, have fought for spending for covid relief,  the one package alone was 3 trillion, 3 trillion in FED QE by March 2nd alone. Where is the tea party now? Yes there are hypocrites on both sides, never said there wasn't, but the cult worship now is like never seen before, too bad the old site posts were lost to compare to now.

EZ is about the only guy on here who  is willing to say he wouldn't vote for Trump because of his spending, he has called for 30% cuts across the board no matter what party is in power.

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I was all for getting the fuck out of the ME and hoping it off with a 20yr ban on anyone imagrating from those shit holes.

also I have always been 100% apposed to more spending.  that said I am always for tax cuts and 100% stood behind those.  I do not see tax cuts as more spending . I do think they should have cut spending by 30% with them but that is a diff story .

as far as arms deals . I don't give a fuck . I say do what you want but if you are not in step with the us on those issues your people or goods are not alowed on our shores ever and you will not get 2 tbin dime from us untill you get in lock step.

on to the spending again . we have no money . time to stop all aid to any place other than America and then only for legit disasters . I don't see covid as a disaster I see it as a power grab  

You are about the only one here now who has been consistent and critical of spending no matter who is in charge, Ben was too but he is gone. 

Amazing we are broke and handing out money like candy.

5 hours ago, favoritos said:

To the bold.  We need to quit playing politics.

It seems unbelievable how many politicians have all of a sudden turned into medical experts.

This is science and nature, not politics.

There is a methodology to testing and finding real answers.  We are better than the old days at this process, but it still takes time.

We will see a variety of solutions that actually work.  The rollout will be impressive.

All this political mumbo jumbo in between is basically a waste of time.  It also inhibits our ability to work together on real solutions.

I hate the idea of lockdowns, quarantines, face masks, and all the basic inconveniences.  I also welcome the extra time.  Time to go through the methodology.  Time to find real solutions.

The saddest part of playing politics is how it affects the human psyche.  People are getting tired and frustrated.   The bickering and games don't help.  It creates more confusion and prolonged pain.  We would certainly be better off, if we were together on a proper solution. 

Great post :bc:

The fukkin blacks with their DEATH THREATS have us whites against the ropes!!

DEATH THREATS!!!! 

Anybody that in any way, shape or form defends George Fukkin Floyd, can go fuck themselves!!!

The dirty bastard home-invaded a house and held a knife to a pregnant ladies stomach!!! 

If I ever saw him do that to someone in my family he would have eaten 168 grains of Federal Hollow point!!!

I don't know how much longer whites are gonna' take this shit !!!! If not Fukkin Floyd, it would be some other black who breaks the law!!!

I hate this black violence shit so much. They can all go fuck themselves.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fukkin blacks with their DEATH THREATS have us whites against the ropes!!

DEATH THREATS!!!! 

Anybody that in any way, shape or form defends George Fukkin Floyd, can go fuck themselves!!!

The dirty bastard home-invaded a house and held a knife to a pregnant ladies stomach!!! 

If I ever saw him do that to someone in my family he would have eaten 168 grains of Federal Hollow point!!!

I don't know how much longer whites are gonna' take this shit !!!! If not Fukkin Floyd, it would be some other black who breaks the law!!!

I hate this black violence shit so much. They can all go fuck themselves.  

O wow