Check your account email address ×

Tucker smokes Duckworth and Ilhan Omar

22 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Only sheeps watch MSMs.  

If you watched you’d know he isn’t another fox partisan shill. He challenges the right all the time, as well as the left.

My only pet peeve about him is he acts really immature at times. 

He nailed Duckworth. While it’s sad she lost limbs in combat, I still think she’s an idiot. Have you heard her speak? Just dumber than dumb.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I read today that Omar lady had paid 1/3 of her campaign contributions to her Husband..That's kinda odd right??

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Carlson is just another right wing talking head who’s time is limited. Spew racism and hate to divide the country for the current racist in chief. Sell your soul.

You got Omar and Duckworth openly hating on our country and your response is to bitch about Trump dividing our country? :lol: 

Seems legit.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Carlson is just another right wing talking head who’s time is limited. Spew racism and hate to divide the country for the current racist in chief. Sell your soul.

RACIST RACIST RACISSSSSSSSSST.  Good fuck man, give it a rest.

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tucker invited both of them on his show multiple times to debate.  They have both declined.   Because they know he'd destroy them for their positions.

That tells you all you need to know. They won’t debate. Just shout from the cheap seats. Idiots.

Just now, Phoenix said:

Hmm, import 3rd worlders who hate you and then act surprised when they hate you. Sounds logical.

:news:

IMO we should not be allowing any ME immigration. I'm good with immigration from basically anywhere else but culturally the fit just doesn't work.

FUCK ALL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!! 

Anyone that migrates here is a scum-heaver. 

Do you see blonde Swedish girls with big boobs coming to America? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we get is the dark, brown, ugly , fat, impregnated, sows w/piglets, and the filthy boars that breed them!!!!

FUCK ALL YOU FILTHY IMMIGRANTS!!!! FUCK THEM ALL!!!!  

New rule: You’re not allowed to challenge someone’s political position if they served. And especially not if they have artificial limbs. They are always right. They are untouchable.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

VoteVets had something to say to Tucker nutbag...

Liberal vets are still liberal you hack.

Like they speak for the military... :lol: