Check your account email address ×

Trump of “99.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I agree, someone definately slipped something in his drink before that interview.  Oprah? :lol:

He was corrupted by Fox news. It happens alot

Seems that he thinks the same here as he always has.   Maybe you are being fooled by the way the media is portraying now vs then.   Like I said, you need to ask yourself why you liked him then and not now.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Plenty he says in that still holds true in his message today.

We would see a different Trump if he was even given remotely a fair shake by the media and establishment bureaucracy.   His Presidency has been undercut even before he won.   I do think that has put a major chip on his shoulder and likely made him a bit paranoid.   How could it not?   I don't want a POTUS that lays down and lets them destroy him or her.  

From the get go he's fought the dems, yes the deep state, the msm, Hollywood, the public education system and even some in his own party.   Yes some its been his own doing but he is Presiding in a way that puts American first and if you cannot see that you are a fool.    

Ask yourself this.....at what point do you think he learned of the efforts inside the DOJ and IC to take him down?   

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Plenty he says in that still holds true in his message today.

We would see a different Trump if he was even given remotely a fair shake by the media and establishment bureaucracy.   His Presidency has been undercut even before he won.   I do think that has put a major chip on his shoulder and likely made him a bit paranoid.   How could it not?   I don't want a POTUS that lays down and lets them destroy him or her.  

From the get go he's fought the dems, yes the deep state, the msm, Hollywood, the public education system and even some in his own party.   Yes some its been his own doing but he is Presiding in a way that puts American first and if you cannot see that you are a fool.    

I love how psychopathic narcissists get others to do their heavy lifting and excuse making all the while being portrayed as a victim. It’s been one of the most fascinating aspects of my career 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I love how psychopathic narcissists get others to do their heavy lifting and excuse making all the while being portrayed as a victim. It’s been one of the most fascinating aspects of my career 

Is that your "professional opinion?"  :lol:  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems that he thinks the same here as he always has.   Maybe you are being fooled by the way the media is portraying now vs then.   Like I said, you need to ask yourself why you liked him then and not now.

^^^This^^^ same guy he always was only the ultra stupid don't know this fact  :guzzle:

Bahaha, spinner is such a hack,..Needs a YouTube video to do his heavy lifting and justify his derangement..:lmao:

I haven't been on today.. How many links to Trump BS did he post today?? I'm going to guess 10 threads in the past 8 hours..Nope, nothing to see here folks,..just a crazy person obsessed with Trump..bahaha!!!!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

:goodpost:

On 7/7/2020 at 3:47 PM, spin_dry said:

On 7/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, Rigid1 said:

Bahaha, spinner is such a hack,..Needs a YouTube video to do his heavy lifting and justify his derangement..:lmao:

I haven't been on today.. How many links to Trump BS did he post today?? I'm going to guess 10 threads in the past 8 hours..Nope, nothing to see here folks,..just a crazy person obsessed with Trump..bahaha!!!!

Yeah, he constantly uses links to articles to explain his position, yet never fully gives it out.   BTW, he doesn't like being called "crazy"  LOL

On 7/7/2020 at 4:11 PM, Anler said:

He was corrupted by Fox news. It happens alot

You're so fuckin edgy.  Lets talk about his comments about the US government, and how he's been consistently saying the same things for 35 years.  Lets also talk about how Oprah used to be friendly to him right up until the point when he announced his presidency.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're so fuckin edgy.  Lets talk about his comments about the US government, and how he's been consistently saying the same things for 35 years.  Lets also talk about how Oprah used to be friendly to him right up until the point when he announced his presidency.

yeah but he didnt sound like such a moron 35 years ago. 

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, Biden sure did.   So based on that, i think the choice is pretty clear.

Im not here to sing the praises of Biden. Sure he was always an idiot but Trump used to sound like a rational person. Now he sounds like a flake.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

yeah but he didnt sound like such a moron 35 years ago. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Well, Biden sure did.   So based on that, i think the choice is pretty clear.

Yeah and you sound like a moron everyday...WGAF...the topic is Trump FFS.🤣

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im not here to sing the praises of Biden. Sure he was always an idiot but Trump used to sound like a rational person. Now he sounds like a flake.

Excessive TV rots the brain.