Check your account email address ×

ilhan Omar wants to dismantle the United States

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I want to know why so many think she’s right? 

Because they can't accomplish anything with their own lives. 

Oh and its not that many.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I want to know why so many think she’s right? 

For one it would stop all these dumb ass wars and the game of world police and world domination. I don’t think New Hampshire would wage war against anybody. :lol: 

No more FBI or CIA running amok. No more IRS. No more bullshit national politics. I’m beginning to like this idea.

This is EXACTLY what I have proposed for years, here and on YOUTUBE!!

Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama.......................The NEW BLACK AMERICA!!!!!!

It's the only fukkin solution, or give a reparation........................if they move to AFRICA!!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I only mention it when I need to pull the race card!

did you get you check from 1877kars4kids tats cars with a K  to see the holly land as a kid . 

Edited by Ez ryder

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is EXACTLY what I have proposed for years, here and on YOUTUBE!!

Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama.......................The NEW BLACK AMERICA!!!!!!

It's the only fukkin solution, or give a reparation........................if they move to AFRICA!!!!

$100,000 a piece and they give up their right to ever come back.

I think they'd take the deal and it'd be a pretty cheap fix.

If she's referring to corporate CEO greed and people sitting on their ass all day long making billions while us plain folk bust our asses on a daily basis for peanuts making them their money, well then, hello Ms. Ohmar.

But if she thinks a certain kind of people in this country deserve things they didn't and never will work for, well then, fuck you Ms. Ohmar.  They're owed nothing but a fair shot like anyone else.

Now which is?

• Like 1

There just aren’t enough details provided for any of us to fully say what plans, actions she has in mind.  “Dismantle systems of oppression” is a bit vague.  Why do so many here interpret that mean dissolving the federal government?  She’d be out of a job. 

Blacks are laughing their asses off at us. They fuck the sows, and WE PAY FOR THEM!!!!!

Section 8 housing.

Welfare

Food stamps

WICs

We FINANCED OUR OWN DEMISE!!!!!!

Well not you and me, but the bastards of humanity in Washington dc.

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

There just aren’t enough details provided for any of us to fully say what plans, actions she has in mind.  “Dismantle systems of oppression” is a bit vague.  Why do so many here interpret that mean dissolving the federal government?  She’d be out of a job. 

Are you serious?  Have you been paying attention to all the things coming out of her mouth for the last couple years, and coupled it with whats happening now, and you don't know what she has in mind?

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you serious?  Have you been paying attention to all the things coming out of her mouth for the last couple years, and coupled it with whats happening now, and you don't know what she has in mind?

Usually those who proclaim to be intelligent are the furthest away from it. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is what she said in written form so none of you miss it...the title of the thread is misleading IMO.

Exactly.

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Usually those who proclaim to be intelligent are the furthest away from it. :news:

I claim to be intelligent.................prove me wrong. Go ahead, I'm waitin'.