Check your account email address ×

I hope some of you on this site are happy with yourselves

This bullshit is because of people like you and your ridiculous rhetoric. Some of the people who ran their mouths are gone from here but your words aren’t forgotten 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This bullshit is because of people like you and your ridiculous rhetoric. Some of the people who ran their mouths are gone from here but your words aren’t forgotten 

Hate crime pure and simple. 

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I notice Frenchy the faggot and Spindry have nothing to say about this. Fucking bitch ass pussys

I see that was linked through law enforcementtoday. I’m curious, did that group post the 8:46 minute video? 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see that was linked through law enforcementtoday. I’m curious, did that group post the 8:46 minute video? 

They posted lots of stuff on George Floyd.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/what-happened-to-george-floyd-reflects-on-all-police-is-that-fair/

I saw what happened in Minneapolis. I saw what happened to George Floyd. I watched it once…then twice…then again. I sat there looking at my computer monitor, with my mouth literally open…I gasped when I saw what that officer was doing to George Floyd.

And I, as did an overwhelming majority of Americans and an overwhelming majority of police officers, sat there and was wondering what in the hell that officer was thinking. And we were outraged and disgusted.

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

lmfao such a snorider . slapping a out of control full growen woman zero excuse woman beater 

adult kicking the shit out of a kid . we need more evidence.  can't make this shit up 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They posted lots of stuff on George Floyd.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/what-happened-to-george-floyd-reflects-on-all-police-is-that-fair/

I saw what happened in Minneapolis. I saw what happened to George Floyd. I watched it once…then twice…then again. I sat there looking at my computer monitor, with my mouth literally open…I gasped when I saw what that officer was doing to George Floyd.

And I, as did an overwhelming majority of Americans and an overwhelming majority of police officers, sat there and was wondering what in the hell that officer was thinking. And we were outraged and disgusted.

Well good for them. Seems like they need to be sweeping their side of the street before worrying about other matters. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao such a snorider . slapping a out of control full growen woman zero excuse woman beater 

adult kicking the shit out of a kid . we need more evidence.  can't make this shit up 

Triggered. 

50 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I notice Frenchy the faggot and Spindry have nothing to say about this. Fucking bitch ass pussys

I'm laughing at you calling people out who are no longer here. Bravo! 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Like who ... @f7ben ?

:dunno: ask the triggered snowflake

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

My 12 yr old kid wouldn't have been hanging out at 11:40 on some fucking random street especially being blonde and fairly feminine. Seems he's following the black inner city way of life.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So you are saying people on this site caused this? :lol:

Goddamn right....Hell JT said I was the reason for Whitmer locking down the state!!!! The power of FSCE is unprecedented!!!! 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn right....Hell JT said I was the reason for Whitmer locking down the state!!!! The power of FSCE is unprecedented!!!! 🤣🤣

We are the lungs of America.