Check your account email address ×

Tucker Carlson: Trump Could Lose..

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A former Vice President v/s Trump who’s a gear adrift grifter that’s proven dozens of time cares less about Americans and more about his own selfish self. Yeah Biden’s presidency will be chaos.....lmao.

Hes already lost and is costing the senate more and more republican seats every day.

WGAF if Biden was VP, that loser was nothing more than a shoe shine boy for Obummer. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

get a passport, then we will talk. 

I have a passport, PLUS the passport card.

What a fukkin waste of time and money they were,  I hardly leave this place, let alone go to CANADA!!!!     :lol:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have a passport, PLUS the passport card.

What a fukkin waste of time and money they were,  I hardly leave this place, let alone go to CANADA!!!!     :lol:

come on up. It's super close :bc: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

come on up. It's super close :bc: 

I'll tell ya' what. Actually, I really do wanna' take a run up there. If I do get a chance to head up, I will let you know. 

AC knows of a good place up there for lobster, steak and booze. AC, Kev, and you could come over. I wanna' check out some of Ontario, near Cambridge, ( TUFF BOATS ) and maybe even look for a chunk of waterfront on Georgian Bay. I don't know what the fuck I'm doin', I got an old big place and old family that I can't leave alone here. 

I gotta find somebody that can stay here for a week or so. Nobody can maintain this place like I do. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll tell ya' what. Actually, I really do wanna' take a run up there. If I do get a chance to head up, I will let you know. 

AC knows of a good place up there for lobster, steak and booze. AC, Kev, and you could come over. I wanna' check out some of Ontario, near Cambridge, ( TUFF BOATS ) and maybe even look for a chunk of waterfront on Georgian Bay. I don't know what the fuck I'm doin', I got an old big place and old family that I can't leave alone here. 

I gotta find somebody that can stay here for a week or so. Nobody can maintain this place like I do. 

Never happening 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

You do know what he eats, right?  Trouser trout any size any color.

You eat nigga-dicks,......................bigger the better!!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You eat nigga-dicks,......................bigger the better!!!!

That would be ur menu !!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

:bc: 

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You were voted the official " SITE-FAG " of FS.COM!!!!!! LMAO!!! 

When ? Cum salmon !!! When ?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

800 DRAGON, " SITE FAG " of FS.com!!!

I don't know if kev 144 aka 800 dragon is a fag or not !!! So STFU CUM SALMON !!!

1 hour ago, The One said:

I don't know if kev 144 aka 800 dragon is a fag or not !!! So STFU CUM SALMON !!!

YOU'RE 800 CUM SALMON!!!!!!!  

Voted by 9000 members on FS.COM 2!!!!!   posted by Hanlon!!!    

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

YOU'RE 800 CUM SALMON!!!!!!!  

Voted by 9000 members on FS.COM 2!!!!!   posted by Hanlon!!!    

Whatever that means CUM SALMON!! Is Hanlon another of ur gay lovers ?? 

1 hour ago, The One said:

STFU FAGGON !!!

He posted himself and his nice wife. WOW, nobody has the guts to do that here!!!!   

Where's your pic of you and your lady, 800 Faggon!!!