Check your account email address ×

Tucker Carlson: Trump Could Lose..

'warned Americans for decades about China' :lol: 

Didn't even get a minute into it to uncover a bold faced absolute lie.....

:lol: 

But lets focus on the here and now instead of fabricated Tucksie fairy tales shall we? President Xi is the 'greatest leader in Chinese history' according to trump. 

Let the deflections begin....

• Haha 3

Trump's a fukkin punk 'cause he walks down the escalator with that fukkin animal. He has no pride, he doesn't care that she's a PROSTITUTE WIFE.

He's also a partial failure in many areas.

He DID make some gains in the market and the economy. 

That is THE ONLY THING that will save his fat, 40 pound golf-ass this November, if he's lucky.

Same as with Hillary, I would vote for the orange bastid, 'cause as bad as TRUMP-HEAD is, Biden is even worse.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump's a fukkin punk 'cause he walks down the escalator with that fukkin animal. He has no pride, he doesn't care that she's a PROSTITUTE WIFE.

That is THE ONLY THING that will save his fat, 40 pound golf-ass this November, if he's lucky.

Same as with Hillary, I would vote for the orange bastid, 'cause as bad as TRUMP-HEAD is, Biden is even worse.  

Shut up Trout Bellies. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You better hope Trump prevails.......Biden will not be running the show if he should win and the chaos will be supercharged in comparison to what we are experiencing now.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You better hope Trump prevails.......Biden will not be running the show if he should win and the chaos will be supercharged in comparison to what we are experiencing now.

Agreed, X 100.

If Biden gets in, it would not surprise me to see a Civil War. 

We are simply experiencing the changing demographic of America. It's happening right before our eyes. 

Either way, I think we have great trouble ahead. 

Big trouble, and I mean big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like it could get any worse than the current chaos 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Like it could get any worse than the current chaos 

1000 times worse!!!!!

I see occasional instances of WHITE RETALIATION on the internet. If it keeps up, you will see more and more of it. 

Hopefully it will get to the point before long, where WHITEY starts swinging back. 

I have to be honest with ya', when that black bastid was looking to start a fight with me at McD's, I was NOT looking forward to slugging it out with a 6 foot plus, 35-40 year old  'roid. 

Just now, frenchy said:

no. Your triceps are like a fat pregnant laker. Jiggly and soft. 

So, you admit that you fondle, fat, pregnant lake trout!!!!!!  You fukkin weirdo!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A former Vice President v/s Trump who’s a gear adrift grifter that’s proven dozens of time cares less about Americans and more about his own selfish self. Yeah Biden’s presidency will be chaos.....lmao.

Hes already lost and is costing the senate more and more republican seats every day.

Edited by Mainecat

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Agreed, X 100.

If Biden gets in, it would not surprise me to see a Civil War. 

We are simply experiencing the changing demographic of America. It's happening right before our eyes. 

Either way, I think we have great trouble ahead. 

Big trouble, and I mean big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

OH NOEZ, SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

well, get a passport, save up enough gas money, and come hither. I'll be here in the year or two it takes you....

Wut, you think THAT was funny?  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

well, get a passport, save up enough gas money, and come hither. I'll be here in the year or two it takes you....

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

OH NOEZ, SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hey, maybe I could make it a TWO-FER. 

Head out to S.D., shoot some pheasants, and slap the shit out of Joel.

Then stop in Ottawa on the way back, and beat Frenchy like a rented mule!!!!!