Check your account email address ×

What Does This Tell You:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...people say shit to me all the time here and I say shit back. Now do you think Fordy or any of the other Klan types here would go up to a group or even one black dude and repeat the shit they say here? 

Because you were acted cowardly when someone here agreed to come to you to see if you would say things to their face.  

Would you stepped in to help that Macy's employee?   I would have no matter what race the victim or attacker was.   Might have gotten my ass kicked but I would have put a stop to it. 

Edited by Highmark

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because you were acted cowardly when someone here agreed to come to you to see if you would say things to their face.  

Would you stepped in to help that Macy's employee?   I would have no matter what race the victim or attacker was.   Might have gotten my ass kicked but I would have put a stop to it. 

Pretty sad what society has become to sit back and do nothing, then say "let someone else handle it".  

Well another lost moment.

I would have helped him or been upset with myself for doing nothing.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sad what society has become to sit back and do nothing, then say "let someone else handle it".  

Well another lost moment.

I would have helped him or been upset with myself for doing nothing.

Yeah today people are too worried about getting their phone out to record it.   

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Most of us learned that in 3rd grade, amirite?  :lol:  

that is the prob today almost no one in the last 15 yrs have learned those valuable  playground lessons . it is a huge part of why a lot of young people thing it is ok to run there pie hole . 

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yes I would and see below. 

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You were a coward Snacks...

Would you go up to a random black dude and call him a dindu or nigger...if not you're a coward.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I lived with a black guy for over a year.

I'm going to say most here with too much estrogen in their systems would shit a brick with the way I talked to him and he talked to me.

But what do I know, right guys?

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

I lived with a black guy for over a year.

I'm going to say most here with too much estrogen in their systems would shit a brick with the way I talked to him and he talked to me.

But what do I know, right guys?

Good for you...I still say Fordy wouldn’t go up to a random black guy and say the shotnl

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

d13b1a6316a75c814abe6123e24ac964.jpeg

I’m  not the one that threatens people on a snowmobile site. Mouthful fail yet again. 

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m would love to see you spew the shit you say here to a black guy.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rent Free

I'd love to see you spew the shit you say here to MY face or Fordies.  My guess is you've never been in much more of a tussle than getting shoved in the 5th grade lunch line.  :lol: 

19 hours ago, frenchy said:

says the guy who 'never starts anything, only responds' :lol: 

O fuck off.....you pop off in my direction all the fucking time, its why I said it for fuck sakes  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Highmark said:

BTW JT and I are fine and you agreed that since in was just internet ball busting and nothing personal then no problem...now you are back to stirring it up and calling me a coward. You’re pretty much a pile jumper ‘eh HM. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes I would and see below. 

Would you go up to a random black dude and call him a dindu or nigger...if not you're a coward.

No - because I'm not an asshole.

See your problem is - you worry more about what names we call that piece of shit beating up that white dude trying to do his job at the store ...then the actual act itself. He sucker punched him to boot ...not a peep from you. 

I had a dude from Hcs call me out & say he was going to beat my ass when we crossed paths. Supposedly a tough dude from east side of state & worked at Gm. Then he said to show up at Nelson grass drags. I showed up, introduced myself & said what up. I didn't get my ass beat & will leave it at that ...

You scared to meet JT is pretty cowardly btw ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW JT and I are fine and you agreed that since in was just internet ball busting and nothing personal then no problem...now you are back to stirring it up and calling me a coward. You’re pretty much a pile jumper ‘eh HM. 

That's rich coming from you.  :lol:  You jump in on threads on a certain side no different than the rest of us. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

See your problem is - you worry more about what names we call that piece of shit beating up that white dude trying to do his job at the store ...then the actual act itself. He sucker punched him to boot ...not a peep from you. 

I had a dude from Hcs call me out & say he was going to beat my ass when we crossed paths. Supposedly a tough dude from east side of state & worked at Gm. Then he said to show up at Nelson grass drags. I showed up, introduced myself & said what up. I didn't get my ass beat & will leave it at that ...

don't sell yourself short your a tremendous asshole.  Bigleague.  :bc:  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you...I still say Fordy wouldn’t go up to a random black guy and say the shotnl

I’m  not the one that threatens people on a snowmobile site. Mouthful fail yet again. 

I don't talk about random blacks in a negative light - besides actual stats. Individuals like the one here ...he is a piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Oh...so you are admitting you use racial slurs here but not in front of black people yet you’re not a coward....sure.🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

don't sell yourself short your a tremendous asshole.  Bigleague.  :bc:  

Fuck I might have been an asshole to the dude that wanted to beat my ass.? I used to drink more in my younger day & I'm sure said many of a dumb thing on the forums :bc: but I still showed ...I recall I was hungover af that day too & wasn't in top form lol

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so you are admitting you use racial slurs here but not in front of black people yet you’re not a coward....sure.🤣🤣

See - more worried about names than what the baboon did in the vid :read:

Don't try to get me in your coward corner ...I'm not joining you there.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You go ahead & quote how many times I've used the N word here Johnny Tyler :read:

And that word would be justified for many of the stories - including the one in this thread ...