Check your account email address ×

MAGA party!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump is selling alot of fear. Is it because he knows his base? 

Fear?  He's selling positivity, confidence and ball fluffing.  I suggest you fluff yours and start behaving like a man!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fear?  He's selling positivity, confidence and ball fluffing.  I suggest you fluff yours and start behaving like a man!

I don't think we watching the same rally. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

More people outside protesting then inside the Rally. Did they sign a waiver too?

The MAGA's were outnumbered! Where's the boogaloo when you need them? 

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just learned about them myself, apparently they are a group of radical libertarian racists. LOL

The fake media is trying to invent a 'right wing white supremacist extremist' group to blame everything on.

https://www.ajc.com/news/with-ties-white-extremism-accused-plotting-mayhem-protests/GdtpTjwVaapgVZihVtNWeI/

From the same article:

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/alleged-anti-gov-extremist-arrested-for-murders-of-federal-security-officer-santa-cruz-deputy/

5eddbb9e321cd.image.jpg

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's who CNN and MSNBC were trying to blame for all the rioting and looting a couple weeks back.....

Yea see my above post.

The fraudulent media are such blatant liars and have created such a fake alter-world, that it's impossible to even have a conversation with anyone who still listens to them.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Yea see my above post.

The fraudulent media are such blatant liars and have created such a fake alter-world, that it's impossible to even have a conversation with anyone who still listens to them.

Was in Maine last weekend cruising around with my father in law, who's slightly left of center in a family who's right of center for the most part, and is always playing the Switzerland role.  I was asking him what he thought about all those leftists and BLM idiots taking over 6 square blocks of Seattle.....  "how do you know that happened?"  "Its all over the news", "welllll, I don't know about that...."   Then I asked him if he saw the videos of Antifa torching that Mercedes dealership, he says, "well how do you know it was antifa and not a bunch of right wing wackos?"  Well because they were rampaging all through the city, identified as Antifa, and were spray painting their slogans all over the cars as they were lighting them on fire"...…"welllllll I don't know about that...…"   Great guy but what the fuck  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Was in Maine last weekend cruising around with my father in law, who's slightly left of center in a family who's right of center for the most part, and is always playing the Switzerland role.  I was asking him what he thought about all those leftists and BLM idiots taking over 6 square blocks of Seattle.....  "how do you know that happened?"  "Its all over the news", "welllll, I don't know about that...."   Then I asked him if he saw the videos of Antifa torching that Mercedes dealership, he says, "well how do you know it was antifa and not a bunch of right wing wackos?"  Well because they were rampaging all through the city, identified as Antifa, and were spray painting their slogans all over the cars as they were lighting them on fire"...…"welllllll I don't know about that...…"   Great guy but what the fuck  :lol: 

I'm sick of people like that. He was basically calling you a liar. It's fine to ask "how do you know that", but then when you tell them and they still dismiss you, that's when I walk away..

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm sick of people like that. He was basically calling you a liar. It's fine to ask "how do you know that", but then when you tell them and they still dismiss you, that's when I walk away..

That’s everyday on here. 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Run and hide.

lmfao really snorider SR? from the cunt who has been hiding in is basment for the last 90 days waiting for the govenment to give him the all clear 

I've gotten two calls in the last week, from ladies I know, both saying, " Well, you were right about the race war!! " 

One of them is in her 50s, the other late 70s.

I also got a call from a lady I used to work with, last night, but I didn't get back to her. I'll call her today, see what she has to say. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I didn't take it that way, but he's one of those guys who just hates Trump, and latches onto every hit piece he can about him.  When they start going on about how he supposedly made fun of handicap people (proven wrong), or that he said KKK or right wing extremists were "good people" (proven wrong), I just have little enthusiasm for arguing about it.  He's entitled to his opinion and so am I.  When I said to him I had zero doubts that Trump would be re elected, I said it as a bit of a challenge, because I got the "well we'll see about that".  Yeah we will see, and if I'm proven right, maybe he'll get outside his information bubble.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't take it that way, but he's one of those guys who just hates Trump, and latches onto every hit piece he can about him.  When they start going on about how he supposedly made fun of handicap people (proven wrong), or that he said KKK or right wing extremists were "good people" (proven wrong), I just have little enthusiasm for arguing about it.  He's entitled to his opinion and so am I.  When I said to him I had zero doubts that Trump would be re elected, I said it as a bit of a challenge, because I got the "well we'll see about that".  Yeah we will see, and if I'm proven right, maybe he'll get outside his information bubble.

I saw him flapping his right hand, and it appeared as if he was definitely mocking Serge Kovaleski, the handicapped reporter. 

It was really bad, and obvious. 

Is there new info on this?   

Just watched the vid on YOUTUBE. Donny can deny all he wants, but it's horribly obvious. He looked like a total asshole doing what he did.   

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I saw him flapping his right hand, and it appeared as if he was definitely mocking Serge Kovaleski, the handicapped reporter. 

It was really bad, and obvious. 

Is there new info on this?   

The media created that story via lying by omission. Trump mocked other people the same way and I don't think Trump even knew the guy was handicapped.

Plus the reporter was a lying sack of shit.